Tito Turtle X Female! Reader

(( this one goes for!!! BeataBorys3 and maybe Dakotabluemidnight15 if you want to!! Count it as one. ))

Me and Liv were in the deputys car about to be arrested due to the fact, that damn sherif had to come and get US. Of course it was all her fault for the murders but yet here we are now. Liv started talking as I listened. They kept on arguing about the deputy being a cold bloody murderer. But before the deputy could turn this car around, Titos hand suddenly grabbed him by the throat. He was then pulled out of the car as me and Liv got out ready to beat the fuck outta tito. I gotta say, he was my favorite animatronic before the serial killers that own the joint killed themselves, "Give me the keys. Give me the damn keys." "Ah. Siempre a sus ordenes, señorita Liv.(Ah. Always at your service senorita liv.)" He said as threw the keys back to the forest. "That bastard." I spoke as he looked at me. Liv soon tried to shoot the gun at tito as I looked at him then her as he soon pulled out the shell "Qué vergüenza .. buscando estos? (What a Shame... Looking for these?)" He said as he then started to walk towards liv to attack her as he said "Sucks to be you, chikka." As she soon responds back "Sucks to be you bendahoe." As she repeatedly hit him before she could damage him I jumped and stopped the gun "Yo Liv, thats enough of that shit." I said to her as she dropped it. "Alright, come on (Y/N) lets go..." She said to me as she began to walk up the road as I looked at the turtle animatronic and sighed "You shouldn't attack liv, like that you know. She knows how to beat the fuck outta you." I said to him as he looked up "Sí, puedo decir ... (Yeah, i can tell ...)" He said as I soon helped him up "You alright??? Or ---" i was soon cut off as liv started yelling for me to come on "Sorry I gotta go... Hope we see each other again." I said as I ran off and he waved before starting to walk to the restuarant.

(( Ummm... Well heres another one shot... Sorry its so late, I was super busy.. And you know. ))