-Willy Weasel X Child! Reader-

(Your Pov)

Mommy never took me back to the place of willys wonderland but I guess I could see why... Heres my story:

I was a six year old child at this time. I was always wanting to go to willys and the day she did bring me there. Something bad happened there. Me and my mommas friends child were walking towards Willy weasel since we both liked him. He started singing 'its your birthday' and all that as we all cheered. But some look in his eye told me that he liked seeing me happy but I didn't say anything until we saw a huge bunny man saying "Hey kids!! We have a huge cake in the back!!" He sang as he said that. So me and my friend both went with him along with some other kids. We all didnt know the fate he had in stored for us. We soon arrived there as he soon took off the suit. He killed all of the other kids as it was only me and my friend. We both were scared out of our minds as he walked toward us before grabbing (Y/F/N) as he stabbed her in the neck. Her lifeless body soon dropped to the ground as he came closer to me. Soon the door opened and willy weasel himself attacked the man scarring him up in the process as he took a hold of me. He hugged me softly as I began to crie. My mother and the other kids mothers all soon saw what happened as the cops were called and the man was arrested. The one thing i heard Willy weasel say to me in person was... "No matter where ever you are. I'll protect you." As we all soon departed from each other. The restaurant closing down after that incident.

(( HEHEHE PURPLE MAN GO BRRR... ANYWAY ENJOY !! ))