Willy Weasel X Shy! Reader

( Requested By: qwertuno !! )

(Y/n) was walking around as she soon got a text. It was Jerry, her boss telling her to come to the super happy fun room at the restaurant she works at. She soon got ready at her house until she couldn't find her keys. She began to look for her keys on her bed, as she still couldn't find her keys until something shiny was under her blanket. She picked it up and it was her keys, she began to go to her car and drive to the restaurant. She soon saw some police cars as she got pulled over by one. The officer came up to her car and asked her some questions as she showed him her license and everything they wanted. He soon let her go, she began to drive again as her eyes spotted police cars at her restuarant. Once she got in the parking lot, she stopped the car and walked out and ran inside the building while some police officers saw her, they didn't stop it tho because they were all busy trying to find Jerry and his gang. Once she got to the super happy fun room, her eyes widened. The whole ground was filled with bodies of her co-workers and Jerry the boss himself died with a demonic like circle surrounding themselves. She knew what ever demonic ritual they had done, it wasn't good. She had saw the police as well look at her boss and co workers died. She soon learned that they were murders and had killed kids in the super happy fun room, they even took her in and questioned her about the murders that went on and she explained to them that she had no idea about what was happening. Soon after she got done with them. Somebody walked up to her. "Hey your the one that worked with willys wonderlands boss right?" A guy said to her as she nodded "my name is tex and I'm going to have buy the place and I want you to work with me." He said as she nodded. Soon after that, she had began to work there except one night she went to the restaurant.

(: TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHES IN THE RESTAURANT!! :)

(Y/n) soon walked over to the stage seeing all the animatronics in one place as she smiled, remembering all the good times she had in this place. She soon walked over to the super happy fun room. Willy Weasel had been watching her as he began to move. He knew she had worked with him many times over and that she was a co- worker still. She soon felt that somebody was watching her and she turned around. Hearing a sound, she walked to the main area to see willy weasel gone. Her eyes widened as she looked around for Willy. He was soon behind her as he cleared his throat and began to talk. "Well hello (y/n), what are you doing here so late?" He asked her as she turned around to him "h-how are you guys a-alive...??" She said scared as he rolled his eyes "(y/n), its me Jerry." He said as she then looked confused "what? But your bodies were---.." She said as she realized what they had said about the ritual. She looked at him as he smiled "Yep... We did a ritual that made our soul go to the animatronics. Pretty clever, right?" He said joking as ozzie began to move too looking at her. "So your all in the animatronics?" She said confused as he nodded. She began to form a smile as she didn't have to say goodbye to her co workers and boss.. Definitely her boss. He chuckled "you know.. Whatever your looking for. I could help with?" He said at her as she nodded "yeah.. This new owner of the place is wanting me to see if there was anything in here that didn't belong. Since you know, you killed kids and he's trying to make the public unaware of it." She said as she smiled. He began to smile as well as they both walked to find anything as the rest of the gang stayed in the main room. Soon after they looked everywhere, Willy had suggested about maybe becoming an animatronic herself but she declined. They soon blushed at each other as (y/n) waved bye to him and left. Willy was left sad as he walked her co worker leave.

(: TIME SKIP again cuz im a bitch 😝 :)

(Y/n) soon came over to the restuarant again to help sheriff lund and tex to strike up a deal. She knew she might come over tonight still anyway. They soon arrived as Jed did too. They all walked in as lund began to say "please spare our children.." And blah blah blah. Soon after she asked the deal. She looked at Willy, as blush covered her face again. They soon left while she waited til night to go to the restuarant. She soon noticed some kids were walking around trespassing of course as she walked inside to find the two more kids bodies were found as her eyes widened. "What...the .. Fuck...?!?!" She said as she saw willy stand over them as he looked at her. "Whoops... Hehe... Anyway whats up with that damn sheriff?" He asked her as she sighed "Well.. We definitely know we can feed you guys with humans.. But I mean come on its children you killed." She said as he gulped "sorry (y/n).." He said. Her blush soon took over her face as he blushed as well.. She began to walk over to the super happy fun room as he followed. Soon after that things got pretty in the momment as they soon kissed?
(Umm that would be impossible but uh it's a fanfic so shush. That is all my friends!! Enjoy!! OWO.)