❗Tito X Child! Reader❗

( (Y/N)'S POV)

Me and my momma... We were going to my favorite place in the world... Willys Wonderland!! It was the place, where birthday girls and boys are celebrating their birthdays!! Of course, mommy takes me there on my birthdays. My favorite one is tito. Hes so funny. We both soon walked into the place as the other kids all sat in the seats. Mom always told me that the employes had died or the manager before tex. She had said for me to be careful around them. I ran up to the stage as every kid did as well, until a little black haired boy came up to willy. Before long, the weasel started eating his shoulder. We all screamed as well as the kid. I ran up to mommy as the worker helped the kid up until they were powered off. Tito looked at me as he powered down. He looked sad at me but I wasn't too sure. But one thing i did know at that moment was I never wanted to come back to this place.

(( HAHAHA IMA MAKE A PART 2 FOR THIS SOMETIME AFTER ALL OF THE OTHER ONESHOTS!! EHEHEHE SORRY ITS SO DARK. ITS ALSO BASED OFF ONE OF MY AU WHERE THE KID WHO GOT HIS SHOULDER BIT OFF IS THE JANITOR ANYWAY ENJOY!! ILL BE WITH MY MOMMA TEST DRIVING OUR NEW CAR SOON!! SINCE WE HAD TO GET ANOTHER CAR DUE TO THE FACT WE HIT A POOR DOG. IT SADLY DIED ON IMPACT. SO IT WAS QUICK BUT IT MADE THE AIR BAGS COME OUT. AND THE PEOPLE TOTALL LOSTED IT. SO... YEAH ENJOY!! ))