Willy's Wonderland Gang X Reader PT.3

(Last one for this. Since a person wanted part 3! Soo this may not end happily... But if you guys want me to make a separate book with this idea, i could! Just vote and comment that you want it! For Stonefrost22)

(Y/n) was awoken up by hearing the sound of a wolf snapping her jaws and biting something. She quickly got up and checked out her window. There she saw the most brutal sight ever, there hung oil all over the place. Dead animatronic bodies everywhere. (Y/n) couldn't believe her sight until she noticed Holly panting standing on top of the weasel's body. She seemed to be hurt as well before collapsing down, blood pouring out of her. (Y/n) stared in shock for a while, til she noticed... Holly wasn't breathing... (Y/n) had spent her time in shock while knowing the wolf girl who had been her friend was dying... Now Holly was dead because of her. (Y/n) began to cry, before turning to a broken Sob.

...

...

THIS WASNT HOW IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO...

...

...

WAKE UP.

(Y/n) woke up, panting. She looked up and out of the window to find that there was no dead body... No dead animatronic bodies either... And no wolf snarling... Was it all in her head...? Or prehaps it happened? But in another reality... Who knows... (Y/n) got up, as she walked and put on some clothes and walked out of the house. Up to the restuarant. There she noticed... The wolf girl was in a bush. Watching the restuarant growling. She needed to stop her from doing this... But how???

(HAAHAAAA, TRICKED YA! I MEAN PRETTY MUCH THAT WAS A DREAM! AAAA ALSO TW; REALIZATION? Or some shit like that. I don't even know myself)