Gus Gorila X Female! Reader

(( THIS IS FOR CallieTheFangirl , ENJOY!!))

(( YOUR POV:))

I was busy cleaning the bathroom, marking up the time til I can get my car fixed up and ready to ride. I soon finished the walls of the bathroom, before I heard a giggle. Of course, ozzy tried to attack but I put his neck tied up to make sure he didn't kill me. I slowly turned around to the stalls as the lights flickered and soon the stalls closed one by one. "What the hell?" I said. A voice suddenly came out of nowhere "Let's play hide and seek!!" It had a children like voice. It sounded like gus the gorila but I wasn't too sure. I slowly opened all the stalls until the last one, I slowly opened that one. I looked around but soon got kicked into a wall. Gus gorilla was up at the top as he said "Gorila Greetings!!" He then walked over to me, i wasn't sure of if he was gonna hurt me again but then he hugged me. I was shocked, didnt the bird want to hurt me. Why didn't this Gorila hurt.

(( AND DONE!! I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 TO THIS... BUT IM BACK FROM A WRITERS BLOCK, IM SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!! BUT IM BACK. AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO MALE READERS SO WHEN I DO ONE ITS GONNA BE BAD ;_; ANYWAY ENJOY!! NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE WRITTEN NOW!! ))