Siren Sara X Male! Reader

A guy name (Y/N), was traveling with his best bud the janitor. He never really got his full name but he called him Nick. They both were riding in the car he has jamming out to music. Until a tire popped, as they slowed down. Both of them got out of the tire to find out exactly what it was as they soon found out what it was as a truck pulled up. The guy helped them out as nick and (y/n) were forced to work at Willy. They soon talk with tex, and then start they're cleaning job. After a long break they had after cleaning up the main room, one of them started to move. Siren Sara went off the stage as she was in the main area still looking at (Y/n). Nick and (Y/n) soon heard a giggle coming from the main area as they both saw siren Sara. (Y/n) began to get curious as he looked at her "i dont think she was there before we finished cleaning." (Y/n) stated weirded out as nick nodded. They both soon went to work at other places. (Y/n) taking the super happy fun room and Nick taking the kitchen. Siren sara soon walked to the super happy fun room as she giggled again at him from behind as he turned around to get scared. "What the??" He said to himself as he looked at her. Before long, she soon ran at him. He soon freaked out as she soon hugged him as he calmed down.

(( UMMM... I SUCK AT MALE READERS BUT HERE YA GO!! OWO NOT THAT. THATS OUTTA THE WAY IM GOING TO BE DOING MORE ONESHOTS FOR THIS BOOK!! ))