Willy's Wonderland gang x Reader (+ Oc insert)

(( Just something because i wanted to write... i'll get back to requested oneshots soon.. sorry it will be short... and straight to point. also its only the rest of the animatronics not willy weasel since he likes holly!! ))

Willy's Wonderland; a place (Y/n) would never want to go to. (Y/n) had heard many rumors about it, serial killers; cannibals and more. (Y/n) wandered around the building of the same place you didn't want to be at. (Y/n) looked up to see the building's sign as they traveled from (Your Town). (Y/n) walked inside as they noticed the animatronics. Apparently the old owners of the restuarant had done satantic rituals and shit like that, (Y/n) noticed the weasel's eyes staring at their soul. (Y/n) brushed it off before jumping at the touch of their best friend named Holly. "Holly, goddamn it!" (Y/n) Said to Holly as she giggled. "What? i can't help it. you look so easy to scare!! anyway.. what are you doing here?" Holly asked. Holly smirked, "Your not daring to come here to find out if the animatronics are possessed are you?" Holly asked smirking; (Y/n) Blushed out of embrassassment, "W-What? No." They said as Holly giggled. Holly walked into the restuarant, "Anyway.. What are you doing following me anyway?" (Y/n) Said to Holly. Holly looked at her friend, "Well Duh, i followed you, Silly!" Holly said booping (Y/n)'s Nose. (Y/n) took a step back at that, "Why the hell would you.. even do that?" They said before holly shrugged. Holly looked up and noticed Willy and his crew all looking normal. (Y/n) then shut the door unknown to them that they wouldn't need to shut the door anyway. Holly and (Y/n) both got scared when the lights went out, "What the hell?!" Holly said as it then came back on and saw willy beside her as the other crew members were near (Y/n). Holly and (Y/n) both got shivers down their spine as they looked up at them.

(( Just uh... you guys can decide if i do a part two or not.. anywho.. yeeeppp!! ))