㋡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

edited - barely any changes
a/n: I kinda picture this y/n to be like kenma. but...with emotion lol.

『𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁』

『𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁』

Though the argument happened on Monday evening and Bokuto hadn't apologized until Friday, he had been thinking about it from Tuesday before.

Infact, Bokuto had told akaashi all about what happened that evening when they were the only ones left in the showers.

"it's a good thing she said no. I didn't see it working out" he said blatantly from walking out of the shower with a towel draped around his hips and another massaging his wet dark hair.

(A/n: guys. Wouldn't akaashi with slicked back hair look like daisuke kambe from balance unlimited?)

"Why?" Bokuto asked walking out of the steaming stall , wet and nude.

"Don't act like it isn't obvious. She's only here to watch you. A loyal fan, why would she commit to the whole team? Why did you even suggest her? You've never done that before. " akaashi said rolling his eyes as he looked away from the nude captain and threw a towel his way.

His comment earned a frown and a slightly annoyed stare as Bokuto caught the towel after it hit him smack in the face.

he spent the moment to dry himself as they moved to the changing room then he continued the conversation.

"she likes volleyball. I believe it, I'm an idiot for even denying the passion. And I suggested that she be it cause I think she's capable"

"I have many rebuttals but I'll spare you from hearing them"akaashi scoffed and opened his locker as if to tell Bokuto that it was the end of that convo and the captain sighed as he opened his too.

opening his locker and going through his bag, he happened to see the journal he had forgotten to return to you.

he immediately opened it and spun through the pages, walking to akaashi.

"Look at this"

"Do you have a problem with clothes? And I thought we agreed not to bring up school work during practice-"

"please keiji. It's not school work. Promise." Bokuto said and akaashi rolled his slant green eyes before glancing at the book.

his face remained nonchalant, and bored, but his interest finally began to show as he pulled the book closer to him and turned the pages.

"this isn't your handwriting nor how you sketch" akaashi finally said after a moment of intently scanning each doodle.

"you know I'm no genius. But guess who is?" Bokuto said and akaashi glanced to him, watching the cocky smirk on his face then he looked back to the last page with sketches.