㋡𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

『𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻』

『𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻』

you squirmed uncomfortably under akaashi's gaze but he didn't avert it. Instead, he continued to observe you and even came to find the slightly off-toned areas on your neck where you used concealer.

to cover the lovebites of course.

aggravated, he tightened his fist around the phone but eventually he relaxed the muscles; he was always good at restraining himself.

"Trust I said I want to talk, this isn't a confrontation. whatever is said isn't coming from hatred. They are just words that should be said." akaashi started by saying as he eyed your fidgeting hands.

you on the other hand avoided making any eye contact with him whatsoever. Your heart was already beating way too loudly and you felt like meeting his intimidating blue eyes would trigger an anxiety attack.

"Ok"

" you both need to stop. continuing whatever is happening between you two is hopeless. everything I say will be in support of that argument" your hand stilled at his words and the pit of your stomach fell.

I should already be expecting this but hearing someone else say it...

"First, you like bokuto because he's a nice guy, no?" akaashi looked away from you to eye the students in the schoolyard from the window.

"I-"

"don't deny that you like him..."

"... it isn't the only reason why" he exhaled humorously through his nose at your response.

"Bokuto is nice to everyone but he's nice with reason. He's the school's favorite senior after all"

'He's nicer to me' you mentally replied as you thought of every interaction you've had with the ace and how his golden eyes always watched you silently.

he even invited you to volleyball matches every weekend. That had to be something special.

"Bokuto-san isn't just nice to me. he's very considerate and he's kind. he goes out of his way and he looks out for me...he treats me specially. who wouldn't like him?" you settled on saying quietly and akaashi frowned.

it was my destined fate to fall in this pit.

"he's nicer to you because you're his type. also you may that know this, but you remind him of her. you resemble her and your personalities seem similar. he probably hasn't even realized it himself" he replied and you chewed on your bottom lip.