㋡𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

『𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻』

『𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻』

eventually the game was over though you weren't even sure when.

fukurodani won as expected but watching them earn the wining from up close made you exhausted mentally.

when they took breaks and you watched them try to think of counters themselves it made you feel like you couldn't do anything.

whenever they looked to you for an input, you felt the need to disappear because you still couldn't deal with anyone relying on you again.

and most of all, the one that drove you crazy, was the ace.

if anything stood out in the game, it was bokuto's change in attitude that you wished you never realized.

Bokuto seemed to be a bit calmer but there was something else that showed in how he played. his consciousness of your eyes on him even though he didn't meet them

the way he seemed uncertain and doubted each thing he usually did.

as if he didn't want to make any mistakes while you were watching him.

if anything, that was a problem in itself since he was best as the sporadic person he was.

it was as if you could notice the hairs on his skin standing on edge and for some reason knowing that you had such an impact on his consciousness hurt you.

why should it matter that my eyes are on you?

why are you affected when you don't care at all?

with the hands you had folded on your chest, your fingers began to press into your arm as you mumbled painfully "just stop".

the coach heard your mumble and called for a time out. the fact that it was based on your mumble terrified you but soon you realized that he was just drawing the players aside to bring their attention to certain things about their opponents.

should I say anything?

What should I say?

I shouldn't have come here...

I wouldn't even listen to advice from myself.

you chewed on your bottom lip and averted your gaze then absentmindedly looked to bokuto just to see his eyes were already on you but he looked away just as your eyes met.

ow

"What do you think y/n?" konoha asked taking a drink of water and you glanced to him only to see that they all had their eyes on you expectantly but offering smiles as if to say they'd take anything you had to offer.

oh no.

they want to hear from me again

what if I give the wrong advice?