㋡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

I really wanna write the other stories I planned but I already have a hard time updating so I'll just tease with the covers for now

ALSO

I love you guys so let me warn you. I see that many of you thought the last chapter was angst. I don't consider chapter 11 as angst 😅. I'm saying that to you say that...what I'm planning will hurt more. I go hard with angst because I like to feel and make people feel (p.s.death doesn't need to be in there for it to be hardcore angst).

So yeh...in short if you don't want to feel pain then this book probably isn't for you 😀💀

in short if you don't want to feel pain then this book probably isn't for you 😀💀

『𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲』

akaashi's warnings resonated deep inside your body. vibrating on every nerve ending and made a horrible noise in your head whenever there was silence.

in class, in the library, at the bus stop, and worst...at home where you spent the majority of your days alone.

whenever you'd remember his clear message you would always stop whatever you were doing and stare out in space.

even now, two days after the incident and under the soft pink evening lights through the window as you diced carrots for the curry you were about to make for dinner.

even now...the noise was present.

the knife wouldn't make its way to the other end like it used to. in fact, your hand trembled from the applied pressure but the only result was a wound you got in your palm from the knife slipping.

It's Friday night, isn't there a game tomorrow at Sato's school.

he hasn't even contacted me.

we didn't really have anything special really...it shouldn't hurt me so.

it's not like at any point he blatantly said he was interested in me.

why would a taken man be interested in me?

then running your hand under the pipe as you compared the wound on your hand to your heart, you exhaled long, tiredly.