㋡𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

edited

https://discord.gg/UPGcZKwY

'𝚋𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚝𝚘-𝚜𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕'

'...𝚊𝚖 𝚒?"

 『𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿』

『𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿』

"Yo!" Bokuto called with a wave when he looked up from the phone and spotted you. he was in a plain grey hoodie, a white T-shirt, and cozy-looking sweats. his hair was spiked up, as usual, his face sported a look of excitement when he saw you.

you breathed a sigh of relief when you realized his outfit since you were having a crisis about what to wear just minutes before. Luckily you had opted to dress for a more comfortable type of casual outfit as well.

You wore a hoodie, jeans, and boots; your hair was pinned from your face by two hairpins that matched your hoodie.

"Hi bokuto," you said offering a nervous smile as you neared him at the bus station.  the strength of his cologne already warming you more than your attire.

"you really came! have you eaten yet?" he smiled as he pocketed his phone and turned to walk with you towards the exit.

"of course I came. did you wait very long? and no not yet but I'm okay" you said walking beside him, you weren't sure of the destination but he seemed certain and trustable.

"I didn't. I rushed here and forgot to eat too. I went for a early run and when I saw the time I realized I had barely enough time to get ready and be here before you. we can stop somewhere and get food since it's thirty minutes until it starts and the school is close. is that okay?" he asked but you got so distracted with walking beside him that you couldn't verbally answer. instead, you simply nodded.

Bokuto-San walks really fast. It must be because his legs are long.

the warm feeling whenever you were with him made your cheeks hot.  the excitement from when he talked was brushing off on you more and more giving a giddy type of anxiety for the day to come. His cologne was very attractive as well and made you want to walk closer.

it was a happy feeling, but a feeling that left you out of breath.

the town where you guys had visited was a little warmer than the town where you stayed and gradually you regretted wearing a pullover jacket.  A lot of people bustled by on the sidewalks and casually you hooked a finger to the keyring on his backpack so you wouldn't get pushed away.

he didn't seem to mind and instead tried to maintain a more reasonable pace. He even shared random facts with you throughout the whole journey. he didn't expect answers, it was as if he knew his presence soothed you and that his continuous monologue was his way of showing you that he was present.