㋡𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

edited

https://discord.gg/UPGcZKwY

 『𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲』

『𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲』

now and then bokuto would stand with you until you got your bus. it was so reoccurring that you'd gotten used to it and had a better time holding conversations with him but your heart hadn't gotten used to it.

and you especially never felt comfortable talking to him when other people were around.

"y/n since you come to all the games you must not hate volleyball then," he said with a smile curling around the straw between his lips and you mustered up a smile.

he was in his usual outfit after practice that day and had casually given you his jacket again since it was a routine.

One that you hadn't gotten used to at all.

"I dont. I like it actually"

"ever thought of playing it? I'd really want to see that" he asked folding his arms on his chest and you tried to tear your eyes away from his biceps again.

Though you were used to talking with him, being around him still made you nervous.

"I actually played in middle school" you confessed as you nervously drummed on your leg.

"eh?!" he burst out dramatically and you flinched as you glanced at him. his eyes always got so much brighter whenever volleyball was mentioned.

like david's star in a stormy night.

"y-yeh we got to regional level too," you said suddenly feeling an urge to boast, just so you could see the sparkle in his eyes more.

"amazing! And position? What position did Ms regional player play?" he asked excitedly turning all of his attention to you. even the box was ripped from his mouth and was being held by his side.

his gold eyes were so fascinated in what you had to say that you immediately began to compare his reaction to those of anyone else you had talked about your middle school volleyball club with; or any topic for that matter.

he had such animated expressions that you began to worry that your disappointment would show whenever you got reactions from anyone else.

his energy was incomparable.

"setter," you said, reaching back to fiddle with the hairs at the nape of your head.

"Wow. I really wouldn't have expected that" he breathed out in an airy laugh and you furrowed your eyebrows.

I don't look capable?