㋡𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

edited - COMPLETE RE WRITE BECAUSE IT MAKES ME CRINGE

---

  『𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞』

"Oh no" you basically moaned in agony, dipping your face down and he chuckled. you felt awfully more conscious now, if they lost it would be your fault afterall.

how did they even take the suggestions? Did they find it disrespectful?

he's the worst he's the worst he's the worst.

"don't hide away y/n. you have to watch with me. You promised right?" he breathed a laugh as he rubbed your back and you shuddered before wearily lifting your eyes over your arm.

I'm convinced he hates me. this is an outright attack on my sanity.

though you tried to convince yourself that it was an attack, as the set went on you found yourself getting more invested.

though you could tell each tactic needed a bit more practice, they were still puting their all into making it work.

when they actually won, you sat there with parted lips trying to take in all that happened, you almost started shivering.

you could barely find a voice to cheer as the others did, you were just shocked.

"they won" you mumbled and the dear evil captain began to grin. "how?" you asked turning to him though you weren't even sure what you were asking the question about.

"How? y/n, the strategies and sketches were pretty good. I... might have showed them to keiji and he agreed and filled in the missing spaces. That's how. Thennn I got in contact with the ace for their team. Needless to say, my name and reputation came in handy so he listened right away. Are you okay?"

"I feel sick" you groaned and he laughed nervously "sorry I didn't mean to make you ill. I just wanted to show you how amazing you are"

his words, always so measured and sweet, made you flush slightly and you convinced yourself that the experience wasn't that bad nor remotely bad at that.

if anything there was an underlying feeling of pride to know that your strategies guided the team to victory and happiness that Bokuto went out of his way to allow you to feel that.

I'm not the amazing one at all. he is.

you pondered on the events as you eventually walked by his side to the exit but you both stopped as one of the players ran up to both of you suddenly.