㋡𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

『𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻』

『𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻』

settling in your seat after doing a graded history presentation, you found yourself gripping your table tightly to calm your nerves.

your fingers shook and your palms were clammy. even when the focus shifted from you, you still felt like you were in the hot seat.

she said I did a good presentation.

I should calm down.

you took deep breaths in and out, sending a smile to your seat neighbour that congratulated you on your early success.

maybe I can get an A or higher average for this subject. you thought to yourself as the dark-haired boy got up and grabbed a folder.

it was when you turned to wish him luck that you saw two familiar faces entering the classroom.

you knew immediately who they were. two first-year boys that were usually on the volleyball court.

it wasn't exactly strange for them to come to classes. just a week before, some of the players were coming to the classes to scout a manager.

you had heard the news that they found someone, apparently many people (girls mainly) were ecstatic with the idea of being closer with the ace and the pretty yet mean vice-captain.

not you, you wanted no parts of it.

even the idea of watching them play felt painful though there was a need to find your way back to where your passion was.

well. Both your passions.

either way, seeing that someone had already volunteered to their opening, you couldn't understand why they were in your class yet again.

...and why were they looking at you.

your heart raced as you sat anxiously; swallowing the momentary panic as they quietly asked the teacher for a chance to talk with you.

you couldn't hear them, but you could tell. from the way, the teacher's eyes turned to find you and so did some of your other classmates in confusion.

what the hell?

"L/n. could you speak with shūichi and Wataru outside quickly?" the teacher said and for the sake of leaving the limelight again, you hurriedly left the class and exhaled heavily as shūichi closed the door behind him.

their faces don't seem mad.

it couldn't be about that?

it's almost been two weeks?

are they confronting me too because they think I'm in the wrong?

quietly, you paced with your heart basically in your mouth.