Chap 35 Wait! What's your name?!

Hadrian offering the transfigured blue rose to the lady that saved him from the bullies. "May I have the honor of knowing my rescuers' name?" He politely asks, his eyes gleams behind his glasses.

From the gap behind the glasses, she could see his eyes directly her heart skipped a beat when she saw his eyes sparkled like a beautiful polished jewel. This was the first time that she ever felt something like this for the other boys she met or any other person in general. She have met many handsome, beautiful, and pretty people in and outside of Auradon but this is the first time to be ever mesmerized by a person's beauty. Feeling self conscious, the girl in a blue and pink cheongsam dress meekly accepts the offered blue rose. "It-it's Lonnie." She blushes at her stuttering, but after seeing no reactions from the boy she realized he has no idea who she is. "My mom is Mulan." She tries to hint at him who she is, with a tiny smile feeling shy that she wasn't famous because of her own power but from her parent's.

"Aah." Hadrian nods in realization, takes her hand and kisses the back of taken hand. "A pleasure to knowing the name of rescuers' name, thank for saving." He puts on a charming smile.

Lonnie, the now identified girl, blushes at the gestures. "It-it was nothing." She blushes harder from her stuttering. "I just did the right thing." Feeling even more self conscious, she glances down at her blue rose and twirls it between her fingers trying to distract herself. "S-so.. um... Can I... uh.. wha-" She struggles to put into proper words to ask for the boy's name.

BRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNG
BBRRIIIIIIIINNNGG

The bell surprises Lonnie making her looking up at the source of her shock.

"The bell." Hadrian mutters as he looks up at the bell ringing, looking back at the girl he bows. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Princess Lonnie." Bringing the girl's attention back to him. "I must be going now for class, pardon me." With that he turns walks away.

Lonnie finally had her brain started working again realized that the boy's books and papers are still all over the floor. "Hey! Wait, the books and no-"

"ACCIO!" Hadrian chants a spell interrupting the girl midway, the books and notes started to float slowly then quickly zooms flying toward Hadrian and goes inside his bag that was opened by a snake keeping it open with its mouth.

Once again shocked and amazed at the display of magic that was perform by the boy, Lonnie was speechless as she watched the boy leave to his class, but once the boy was no longer in sight she realized something important. "I didn't get his name!" She exclaims to herself.

"Hey, Lonnie!" Someone calls for her, she turns around. "What are you doing? You're gonna be late for class!" The person runs past her warning her.

From that statement she realized that she was indeed was about to late for her own classes if she doesn't run. "Oh no! Wait for me!" Lonnie shouts as she runs after.