Chap.17 (Water Under the Bridge)

Domo Dudes and Dudettes! I know I haven't updated in a while... There is a reason for that... I am actually busy selling my stuff to make money and packing the stuff I will keep, getting my newly renewed passport, preparing documents for the embassy.... Why am I packing and doing all this stuff you ask, well it's because I am moving out of the Philippines 🇵🇭 and moving back home to Japan 🇯🇵. Then I have to look 👀 for a new job there... I will most likely be busy unpacking and looking for a job or already working, so I don't know when I can update again. Wish me luck for my future and the future of this story.

🇯🇵🎌 🇵🇭 🇵🇭🎌🇯🇵🇯🇵🇵🇭🎌🎌🇵🇭🇯🇵🇯🇵🎌🇵🇭🇵🇭🎌🇯🇵🇯🇵🇵🇭🎌🇯🇵🇯🇵🎌🎌🇵🇭

Audrey getting jealous. "Hey!" Getting the girl in violet's attention. "You're Maleficent's daughter aren't you?" But instead of a question it came out more of a statement. "Yeah, you know what? I totally don't blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Smiling on the outside but patronizing the girl in violet in front of her. "Oh, my mom's Aurora... Sleeping...."

"Beauty!" Mal cuts the annoying girl off with a fake cheery tone and fake plastic smile. "Yeah, I've heard the name." Mal sasses back. "You know I totally don't blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the world but my mother to their stupid christening."

Audrey replies back with the same fake plastic smile. "Water under the bridge."

"Totes!" Mal answers back.

Both Audrey and Mal laughs offs in an annoying fake plastic preppy laugh, ending their laugh quickly into a bitch face.

"Ok!" Ben cuts in the two girl. "So how about a tour!" He gestures to the building behind him. "Yeah?"

$$Hehehehe I think we just witness the birth of a love triangle with Mal being one of the point! Hehehehe!$$

"Shush, little snake." Hadrian pats his little mischievous friend. He follows behind Mal.

$$What? With the baby gekko and the future king being distracted with each other, we can easily steal the stuff your father wants!$$

He leads the group walking toward the statue of the current king of Auradon, the Beast, in human form. "Auradon Prep, originally built 300 years and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." They all stop in front of the statue, Ben claps his hands.

"Aaaaah!" A frightened shriek came from the Son of Cruella De Vil, he jumped into the arms of Jay. Carlos was shaking like a scared chihuahua. The statue of the current king of Auradon, changed appearance to the Beast before the king's curse was broken.

Hadrian and his pet looks at the frightened white and black haired teen, disappointed how the suppose next generation of the evil villains has become. "We're doomed to fail." Hadrian mutters dejected, no one hearing him.

"Carlos, it's okay." Ben tries to ease the frightened boy. "My father wanted his statue to morph from Beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." He explains the story behind the statue of his father.

Mal with her hands on her hips, she cocks her head to the side. "Does he shed much?" She intending to insult but came out as a joke instead.

"Yeah." Ben smiles, joking back to the daughter of Maleficent. "Mom won't let him on the couch." Sharing a small smile with Mal, then turning around walking toward inside the building.

"Flirting."

Shocking Mal, she quickly turns to the culprit that shocked her. It was Hadrian. "What!" She harshly hisses with bright blush on her face.

Turning away from the blushing little gekko who is clearly in denial, Hadrian walks on following the two royals of Auradon. Mal and Evie follows behind, Carlos gets down from Jay's arms, Jay following behind the two girl.

$$Hehehe Denial is not just a river in Egypt... Hehehehehe$$

$$You are having to much fun without even doing anything, little snake.$$

$$Well that's puberty for you, teenage drama happens even when you're not doing anything.$$

$$What do you know about puberty? You're just a snake!$$

$$I know enough just by watching it happen right in front of me, young master.$$

$$........$$

Carlos stares at the morphing statue. He shyly claps waiting for something to happen but nothing happened, feeling lonely and scared, Carlos quickly runs, like a frightened dog running away with it's tail between its legs, following behind his friends.

Inside the building the villain kids looks around the interior of the building. "So you guys have lots of magic here in Auradon?" Mal asks the two Auradon kids, hoping to get information on Fairy Godmother's wand. "Like wands and...."

"And magical items?" Hadrian cuts in, trying to get information to where he could find the items he is looking for. Mal suspiciously raises a brow at him but he ignores it.

"Yeah, it exists of course." Ben answers. "But it's pretty much retired." Informing to two magical villain kids. "Most of us here are just ordinary mortals."

"Who happens to be kings and queens." Mal sarcastically answers.

"And preppy prissy princes and princesses." Hadrian quietly mutters thinking that no one heard it except for his pet snake, Carlos and Jay snorts trying not to laugh to bring them attention. Hadrian looks back a the two boy and raises a brow, the two boys quickly changes attitude and looks around the interior of the building as if it was something interesting.

"That's true!" Audrey happily cuts in, she moves Ben's arms from her arms to over her shoulders. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Sounding smug that she is of royal blood and the villain kids are nothing but commoners.

Ben chuckles uncomfortably, he quickly spots his friend. "Doug!" Calling out the boy in band uniform, walking down the stairs. "Doug, come down." He happily introduces his friend to the villain kids. "This is Doug. He is going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." Doug smiles politely at the Villain kids, Ben then steps away from his friend and stood in front of Mal, looking into her eyes. "I'll see you later okay?" Breaking eye contact with the girl in violet and green, looks at the rest of the Villain kids. "And if there's anything you need, feel free to ask....."

"Doug!" Audrey interrupts, not liking how Ben and the daughter of Maleficent looking at each other. Stepping forward blocking Mal. They end up laughing in a fake plastic laugh, as soon as they laugh it quickly ended. Ben chuckles uncomfortably, Audrey walks behind Ben and continues to move away, Ben quickly follows his pink girlfriend.

$$See teen drama happens even if you are not involved in causing it, it still happens right in front of you.$$

$$.......$$