Chap 37 Oui Chef De Cuisine

Hadrian thought back at the bullies, making him frown. "Who were those uncultured... Umm...." Hadrian tries to think of a word that's not too much censored for an Auradonian.

$$ Bastards? $$
$$ Assholes? $$
$$ Dickheads? $$ Hadrian's snake friend suggests.

Hadrian chuckles. "Those certainly apply but no, I was trying to come up with a name that would be Auradon friendly."

$$ Why? $$ The snake tilts its head in question.

Hadrian smiles endearingly at his snake. "Because we are in Auradon, silly. When you are in Rome, do what the Romans do as the saying goes."

The snake nods understanding the reason and ponders for a new name.
$$ Monkeys? $$ The snake suggests.

"Monkeys?" It Causes Hadrian to chuckle, after calming down he raises a brow at the reptile companion, asking why.

$$ Well to me all hoomans are nothing but hairless monkeys." He shrugs back to his owner.

Hadrian couldn't help but sigh in a smile. $$ Well those uncultured monkeys.... $$ The snake snickers, while the wizard rolls his eyes at the reptile. $$ Definitely will be receiving a generous change back. $$ He chuckles as his reptilian companion joins.

After passing by a few more doors along the hallway, a woman in a chef uniform was standing outside the home economics classroom. Hadrian slips out his schedule to double-check his next class and indeed there was no mistake that his next class is home economics. Warily he walks toward his class, he observes the woman's appearance. She has a fair skin tone, rosy-coloured cheeks, greyish-blue eyes, and her brown hair styled in a bob cut. She wore a chef's uniform like the restaurant kitchen staff, but it appears that she does not possess a toque on her person.

The french woman noticed a male teenager in a non-Auradonian outfit. "*Merveilleux!" The female chef exclaims. "You are the **enfant méchant, no." Not questioning but stating it as a fact. Hadrian just nods not understanding the situation and wondering who this lady is. "***Génial!" She smiles. " I am chef Colette Tatou-Linguini, you home economics teacher." As she introduces herself she threw a white cloth at the Villain Kid, Hadrian catches and spreads them out to see what it was, it was a white apron. "Use that ****tablier, for now, usually I expect students to be in their chef uniform but *****Directrice Fée Marraine has informed me that you won't be receiving your uniform anytime soon. Since we all will be busy for the ******Jour de couronnement." Hadrian nods in understanding, then Chef Colette raises a brow and asks the wizard boy. "Do you have any experience cooking?" Hadrian quickly shakes his head answering negative to the question, Chef Colette purses her lips pondering what she should do. Then the school bell rings throughout the hallway, surprising Chef Colette from her thoughts. "******* C'est mauvais! The second bell!" She exclaims, she gestured toward the door. "Vite, rentre à l'intérieur!" She ushers the wizard boy inside the classroom.

Note: I don't speak or study French, I just used Google translate for this character because she is French.

*Marvelous
**villain child
***Great
****Apron
***** Headmistress Fairy Godmother
****** coronation day
******* This is bad
******** Quickly, Get inside