Chap 22 The Villainous Days

Running along the hallways of the Museum of Cultural History, Evie acting as the leader of the group since she is in position of the magic mirror that is navigating them to Fairy Godmother's Magic Wand. Stopping in front of the staircase. Evie points out. "So close. Upstairs."

Mal getting excited for they were getting close to the magic wand and making their parents proud proving that they too can be ruthless, evil, and cruel, just like them. "Come on. Go, go, go, go. Up, up, up, up, up."

Evie giddy and excited, a big smile formed on her face. "Come on, guys. Almost there." She guided the villain kids.

Rushing up the stairs, they froze at the sight before them. The statues of their parents. It brought shivers down their spines and it gave them a wake up call of how dangerous and evil they once were before compared to now.

The statue of the Evil Queen Grimhilde standing before the frames of the supposed magic mirrors. Evie in awe and fear, she could only utter a word. "Mommy?" She couldn't believe that this terrifying woman used to be how her mother was.

The statue of Jafar the Most Powerful Evil Sorcerer posing as if he was casting a spell. Jay was in awe inspired by how his father looked so powerful and dignified. "Killer." His whispers in awe.

The statue of Cruella De Vil the animal killing fashionista. Posing as if she was clawing the Dalmatian puppies as she cases them. Carlos whimpers in fright, shaking his head. "I will never forget mother's day again."

"Don't forget Father's Day too." Hadrian utters in breathless awe at the statue of his father. The statue of the most powerful and feared Dark Wizard, Lord Voldemort, stood tall and majestic with the fake plastic wax wand raised up to the sky as if casting a big spell.

Mal slowly inches toward the statue of her mother. Mesmerized by the glorious stature reflecting the time when she roamed freely and terrorized everyone that stood in her path. The Mistress of All Evil and Darkness, Maleficent.

Jay snaps out of his trance. "Well, the wand's not here." Getting bored staring at statues, he calls out to his friends. "Let's bounce." He grabs Carlos and heads toward the exit. "Let's go." Evie and Hadrian follows the two boys.

Evie and Hadrian runs down the halls but stops half way when Evie noticed and calls out. "Wait, where's Mal?"

Hadrian raises a brow and looks back at the hall way to the statues of their parents. "Still staring at her mother, maybe?"

Evie smiles. "Ok!" She turns back. "I'm going to get Mal!" She skips toward to where her purple dressed friend could be.

"Yeah." Hadrian answers in a monotonous voice. "Don't mind me, I'm going to continue looking for the wand." He waves at Evie.

"Ok!" Evie shouts as she waves back at her wizard friend.

$$Are we looking for the wand though?$$

$$Nope.$$

$$Sheeesheshe$$

Hadrian takes out a guide map that he kept it hidden in his tailored vest, he and his pet snake walks down the hall following the map to a specific room that held a certain artifact.

$$Did they ever thought of getting a map of thisss place to easssily find the wand?$$

$$I would sssay not, for I don't think they know that a mussseum usssually hasss a map to help visssitorsss and guessst to get them around the place.$$

$$Riiiiiight, cozzzzz mapsss aren't a thing at the Isle. Or mussseum in general.$$

$$mmmhmmm$$

$$Ssso what are we looking for?$$

$$You will sssee when we get there.$$

$$Oof Cliffhangerssss hate thossse nasssty thingsss!$$