Chap. 10 (Goodbye Isle)

"Woooh!" Jay exclaims. "Let's get this party started!"

Cruela De Vil exclaims. "Come, Carlos!" She leaves with her son following behind to pack for the new school.

Evil Queen stands in front of her daughter. "Who is the fairest of them all?"

Evie was admiring herself in the mirror, she answers happily. "Me!"

Evil Queen exclaim in horror. "Ugh!"

Evil disappointedly answers. "You."

Evil Queen exclaims happily. "Yes! Let's go!" The two leaves to pack Evie's stuff.

With Jafar and his son. "Now recite our mantra."

Jay smiles and answers. "There's no team in 'I'."

Jafar smiles, proud of his son. "Oh, run along." He covers his eyes. "You're making me tear up." Jay runs out, Jafar was about to follow him out, Jay reminds his father. "My bag."

"Yeah." Jafar quickly grabs the bag. Glances back at few things and steals them.

"Dad!" Jay calls out.

"Coming!" Jafar calls out stealing few more as he skips out the room.

"Son." Voldemort stood tall in front of his son.

"Yes, Father?" Hadrian looks up to his intimidating father.

Voldemort hissed. $$Remember what I told you.$$

Hadrian nods. $$You don't need the wand but something else.$$

Voldemort nods. $$If ever you are need of help, use Maleficent spell book.$$

Hadrian confused. $$Maleficent's spell book?$$

Voldemort nods in confirmation. $$Since you have magic, you use the spell book to do magic.$$ He further explains. $$ Since I can't use magic here to teach you any spells. Maleficent's spell book is the next best thing.$$

Hadrian nods understanding. Planning to steal the spell book to memorize and copy the book.

Voldemort smirk. "Do not worry, child, you will also learn spells from the Wizarding World."

Hadrian curiously asks. "Uh? When?"

Voldemort grin evilly. "In time, son, in time you will know." He leaves the room.

With Maleficent and Mal out on the balcony looking out the Isle of the Lost, further beyond they can see the Kingdom of Auradon.

Maleficent puts pressure on her daughter. "The future of the free world rests on your shoulders." She glares at her daughter. "Don't blow it." She threatens, leaving Mal on the balcony.

Mal looks out the scenery with heavy heart. Hadrian walks up behind her. "Why the face, baby gecko."

Mal glares back at the teen Wizard. "Shut up, you fairy godmother wannabe."

Hadrian ignores the insult. "There's nothing to worry about. Once we leave the Isle, we have all the time in the world to get the wand."

Mal smirks. "Yeah, you're right."

Hadrian smirks. "Beside the people in Auradon are naive little babies. I bet they won't realize if they were even pick-pocketed."

Mal smiles wickedly. "So stealing from them is easy as stealing from a baby."

"Mal!" Maleficent calls out to her daughter, both Mal and Hadrian leaves the balcony heading down.