Chap. 4 (Two Most Feared Villains)

https://media1

https://media1.giphy.com/media/C7GdTHOb2FKjS/giphy.gif

Mal glances at Hadrian, he nods his head in response. They both pushes down their fear and smiles, answering happily. "Hi, mom." "Hello, Father."

Maleficent and Voldemort appears from behind the four minions.

Mal and Hadrian glances at each other. They mentally argued, who would step up. Hadrian nudges Mal to step forward. Mal shakes her head and nudges Hadrian back for him to step forward. Hadrian stood his ground, he gestures toward the lollipop Mal held in her hand then to Maleficent. She didn't want to go to her mother, shook her head again. Hadrian glared, his eyes turned red and his pupils became slits like a snake's, causing Mal to submit.

Mal looked down in defeat then forces a smile, you can tell that's it's a fake. "Mother, look what I got!"

 "Mother, look what I got!"

https://media0.giphy.com/media/d0m25H2iQBojK/giphy.gif

Maleficent raises a brow as she takes the candy. "Stealing candy? I'm so disapointed."

https://media0

https://media0.giphy.com/media/I55PgnMRdnI9G/giphy.gif

Mal quickly adds. "It was from a baby!"

Maleficent smirks. " That's my nasty little girl." She spits on the candy and rubs it on her armpits.

https://media3

https://media3.giphy.com/media/n7EISILhMJZV6/giphy.gif

Voldemort and Hadrian rolls their eyes and sneers in disgust at the mother and daughter's pathetic antics, they guess it's true to what people say about Like mother, like daughter.

Maleficent hands the candy to one of the minion. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."

Mal disappointed. "Mom."

Maleficent goes on and lectures. "It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms."

Mal copies. "Cursing entire kingdoms."

Maleficent ignores and points to her daughter. "You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts...how to be me."

Mal nods understanding what her mother wants and defends that she is trying. "I know that. And I'll do better." Showing to her mother that she was willing to do anything to prove to her.

Voldemort had enough of the two. He coughs, getting everyone's attention. "We have some news to tell you."

AUTHOR NOTE DOMO!!! Dudes and Dudettes!!!! I'm making this author Note because I'm looking for someone who could draw Hadrian for me for this story

AUTHOR NOTE

DOMO!!! Dudes and Dudettes!!!! I'm making this author Note because I'm looking for someone who could draw Hadrian for me for this story. I would love you and mention your name in the next chapter. If your interested please highlight this message and leave a comment.
P.S. I will friend you in Facebook, then you can see how I look like. 👀

Requirements for Hadrian's design

* Black Messy Hair or Really Really Really Dark Green Hair or Black Hair with Green Highlights (The iconic messy black hair because he is technically Harry Potter )
* Snakes and scales theme (Like Mal her outfit is modeled after Maleficent's Dragon form)
* Dark green Main color scheme (feel free to add other colors to the costume)
* Stylish Hats (Because in the VK, only Jay wears a beanie but doesn't wear any halfway through the story. I want Harry/Hadrian to be wearing a hat in every scene/chapter.)
* The iconic Green Eyes or red snake eyes (Since Hadrian is Harry, 'nough said. When angered or using magic, I want his eyes to have glowing blood red snake eyes.)

I think that's all..... Anyway till next time, Be Awsum Stay Awsum!!!