Chap 48 Doug asking for a Date

Evie daydreams with hope. "Fairy godmother." Speaking of Fairy godmother, she remembers about the wand. "Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there?" Staring into each other's eyes, slowly leans into each other.

Chad leans in, Evie hope for a kiss and puckers her lips, but the Prince pulls back. "I'd really like to talk, but... I'm just swamped." He turns away in frustration, leaving the villainess princess to look down in disappointment. "Unless..." He gets an idea.

"Unless?" Evie looks up in hope.

Chad slips of his bag from his shoulders. "If you could knock all my homework out along with yours." He slowly hands the bag to the villainess princess. "Then maybe we could get together sometime..." Evie staring at the bag being handed to her. "Hang." He smiles charming the girl.

Evie nods. "Okay." Seeing that she still has a chance with the Prince, she takes the bag.

Chad happy that Evie agree to do his homework. "Thanks, babe." He leaves with a wink.

Evie daydreams, she answers with a whisper. "Yeah. Bye."

"I couldn't help but overhear..." Doug peeks his head between the bleachers.

Evie surprise by the sudden appearance. "Are you stalking me?" She hisses offended by the invasion of privacy.

Doug sheepishly answers. "Technically... yes." But he pushes on and slips through the bleachers. "I too, have a fascination with fairy godmother's wand. Which is another reason I look forward to the coronation." He tries to smoothly asks her out. "Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss its attributes." He squeaks at the end feeling his nerves seeing that the beautiful girl in front of him is looking at him, he fidgets in hopes that his attempt was successful.

Evie hears the word wand. "Are you saying they use it in the coronation?" She leans closers to get confirmation to his claims.

Seeing that the girl of his dreams standing so close, Doug nervously answers. "Yes." He takes a breath building up his confidence. "And asking you out." He smiles nervously hoping that she will say yes to the invitation. Evie sweetly smiles and giggles in responds then walks away. Doug's love struck eyes follows the girl walking away and let's out a daydreaming sigh and melts on the spot.