Part 31 Bullies

Hadrian looks up meeting a pair of blue eyes glaring back at him. The person who slammed him against the lockers was tall, thin and gangling, with big hands and feet. He had red hair and a long nose with freckles on his face. The teen looks about the same age as him along with the red headed teen's associates. Looking down out his outfit, the ginger wore a dark red, maybe maroon to be more precise, dad sweater with bright yellow, possibly could be considered as lemon yellow, accents and a single word in a simple font spelling 'GRIFFINDOR'. Colors clashing with each other and you can tell it's handmade and done by an amateur who has no fashion sense or color sense in this case because of how the colors clashes with each other blinding every eyes that has seen it. The ginger even wore baggy khaki pants that's obviously to big on the waist that it's just hanging low and too short around the ankles that you can see a good amount of skin between the hems of the pants and his socks. For shoes he wore a beat up old trainers. All in all, you can summarize this as 'a color blind person who has no idea about fashion tried to be fashionable.' kind of outfit.

On the left side of the red headed teen, stood a girl. She had messy bushy brown hair and brown eyes. Her most noticeable feature is the bucked tooth of the two front teeth. The girl had her arms crossed over her chest and scowling at him in disdain. Looking at her outfit it seems that she has a better understanding of fashion than the red headed teen. She wore a simple white button up shirt under the gray knitted vest and a pleated gray plaid skirt. As for her shoes, a simple brown loafer. All in all, her whole outfit is a simple private school uniform, basically a school uniform, that this school doesn't even have but with this girl here apparently we do.

On the other side, a short blond haired teen stood. His blond hair was waxed back showing his huge forehead. He had a pointed face and a glaring ice gray eyes with a disgusted sneer. Glancing briefly at his outfit, nothing too much that would make him stand out from the crowd. A simple white t-shirt with the Auradon school logo under a dark green hoodie jacket. He wore dark denim jeans and dark green with gray accents running shoes.

The red headed teen noticing that the teen in front of him was not paying attention to him and looking at somewhere else pissed him off. He grabs Hadrians collar, catching the villain kid's attention receives a hateful scowl from him. "You think you're so cool. Uh, Punk! Showing off your magic, mocking us who can't use magic!"

"Yeah!" The girl shouts agreeing to the rants while the blonde growls.

Hadrian confused not following the red head's rant. He couldn't see the logic to why he is being treated this way by the three teens. "Wha! What's my magic got to do with anything!" He struggles against the red head to free himself.

"Shut up!" The red head screams, kicking the locker making a huge noise. "Don't get so full of yourself. You are nothing! A nobody in this school!" Hadrian growls in anger. "You are a villain just like your parents." Hadrian was about to yell back but was interrupted by a female voice.

"Hey!"

Everyone turns to see who it was.