Part 33 The Wizard's Hero

"Hey!" A female voice cries out with authority, surprising the group from the sudden interruption, they all turn toward the source. They see a girl walking toward them with confidence as if she has full authority over them. She has short black hair and with obvious Asian features. On her short black hair decorated a pink Japanese rose. Her attire consists of a pastel blue one-piece dress with different shades of pink florals accented the dress. The style of the dress was a combination of Traditional Chinese attire and a western dress, top of part is the Chinese cheongsam then as it goes down and it flares out into a flowy dress that stops just above the knees. "What are you doing to the guy!" She ran towards them.

"Tsk." The ginger clicks his tongue recognizes who the meddling busybody is. He glares at the newcomer. "Skip away, or curtsy away. Whatever you prissy princess do." He then hisses. "This got nothing to with you ro-yal-tiees." He says in a mocking tone.

"You-!" The heroine steps in front of the bullied kid, protecting him.

The messy bushy-haired girl was scared of getting in trouble with the Royalties, she pulls on the back shirt of the ginger boy. "Come on, let's forget about him." Gestures and glares toward Hadrian. "Let's go."

The blond-haired teen nods in agreement with his female companion. "We can't get in trouble with Fairy Godmother, since she favours the Royals."

The ginger steps back listening to his companions, sneering at Hadrian in hate and disgust. "You got lucky this time Villain." Emphasizing the word as if it was an insult. " Make sure you are never in my sight or you'll regret it." With that he left with his companions following behind leaving the two, the one has just been attacked and the hero who came to stop it.

The heroine glares at the group leaving before turning around to see who she saved. The first thing she saw was the most beautiful sparkling emerald green eyes she has ever seen in her life, she has seen many countless jewels and crystals but nothing could be compared to it.

Hadrian had closer look at his hero, she is beautiful he admits but that could be said to all the Royals that attends the school and him being friends with Evie, she was known to be the most beautiful girl at the isle, and Harry Hook, he was known as the most handsome but also most crazy boy at the isle, so he didn't feel amazed or awed by just beauty. But that doesn't mean he finds her... odd, curious? Even if he can't come up with the right word for it, he still finds her interest enough to have his attention. He can't understand why she would save him, he is a villain, everyone would stay away or be hostile towards him, but not her. Noticing that the girl hasn't said anything after seeing him and him having to go to the next class, he opens his mouth. "Thank you for saving me, My Lady." He nods politely, takes out a piece of paper from his notebook. "Caeruleis Rosasifors." Transfiguring the paper into a blue rose, offering it towards the Lady.