Chap. 11 (Bye Bye Parents)

Jay walking up front of the parked limo, pretending to admire it. He glances back at driver meeting each other's eyes then looks away from each other. The driver leaves to collect the bags and luggages of of the Villain Kids. Seeing the driver leave, Jay quickly and smoothly glides to the to the ornament decorating the from. Takes his hat off and uses it as a cover stealing the ornament. Like a thief wearing gloves to prevent the criminal leaving finger prints behind. He quickly goes back to the back of the vehicle and enters.

The Evil Queen, with her daughter strutting ahead of her tossing her luggage at the driver, walks out of the ruined castle. "Ah! Smell like common folk."

Carlos with his luggage clutched in his arms runs pass the fallen royalties, he throws the luggage in the trunk, then hide inside the parked black limousine. Laughing in joy that he is leaving his mother.

 Laughing in joy that he is leaving his mother

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/o0MHv01dghOpTx81AroKZqYBkguwNjRZWf74ssMdSXINJfxceUj5OZa-XnJ5gdylt6GRss2mNdi2-v_a-HoeAN_w5yoOfn0hh_FssWkO2cyYcdCzaadCoo6PCZUto0PIvdjjdxYUz6Qvth-vYXlwg4lKlOw=w245-h190-nc

Cruel De Vil screeches, chasing after her son. "Come back here now! Carlos!" Once she sees Carlos entering the car, she gives up. She fluffs her hair in frustration. "Ingrate!"

Hadrian rolls his eyes as he walks up to the black limo. He gives his luggage to the driver but kept his small dark green drawstring back with Voldemort's dark mark decorating on the front. He then felt something slither up his leg, he glances down and sees a small snake decorated in black, red, and white scales.

Voldemort walks up behind his son

Voldemort walks up behind his son. $$ Take this child with you. He could help you. $$

Hadrian nods, he turns to enter the car but then something caught his eye. In a dark alley he sees a group of kids his age. It was hard to distinguish who they were because of the darkness shadowing them but to Hadrian it was no problem because he know them. He mouths them. 'I will be waiting.' He enters the vehicle.

Mal tiredly struts toward the black vehicle. She tosses her luggage in the trunk and she was about to enter the limo when she glances up and sees her mother.

Maleficent glares at her daughter, she gestures her hand into a peace sign pointing to her eyes then points back at her daughter. Signaling that 'I am watching you.'

https://lh5

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/wZjMJ4iTKaiaZYS1_YeuXLn2115d8fFFr-WTYt4Y-zpIYnyQ8WDQXUKYRQJBIbLyTWx1ycQyY6hu9hBYAIVYjgcqlgLZWeA7lcu9R90=w500-h281-nc

Mal gulps nervously and nods to her mother that she understands. She enters the black limo and takes a seat next to her girl best friend Evie.

The Villains waves goodbye to their kids. "Bye bye!"

The driver enter the driver seat and closes his door. He reports to his microphone tucked in his suit. "The jackals have landed." He turns the key of the car and the engine starts.

" He turns the key of the car and the engine starts