Chap 46 Bleachers

As the two promised, the son of Cinderella and the daughter of the Evil Queen met up, Chad took Evie's hand and leads her to the backside of the bleachers to have some privacy for the two. The young Prince charmingly smiles at his companion. "Is everybody at home as pretty as you?" He complements the villainess princess.

Evie dreamily glances at the young prince. "I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." She bashfully boast as she felt pride and confidence to her beauty. "How many rooms in your castle?" She shyly asks with a dreamy giggle.

Chad confused by the question but boastfully answers. "Oh! Too many to count.." Evie dreamingly nods staring into the son of Cinderella's eyes, the villainess princess was falling head over heels for the young Prince, she slowly leans in for a kiss but Chad cuts in changing the topic abruptly stopping Evie from going any further with her puckered lips. "You really nailed that chemistry problem today." He bring up about what happened during class. "You're gonna have all the nerds in love with you."

Evie quickly remembered her mothers teachings, that handsome boys like girls who are not smarter than them. That boys like pretty girls that talk less, girls that sit still and looks pretty over brainy talkative girls, girls that has her nose stuck in a book and prattles on and on. "I'm not that smart." She shakes her head denying the prince's claims.

Chad not believing the denial, thinking that she was just being shy. "Oh, come on." He encourages her to be more confident in her intelligence.

Evie tries to convince the young charming Prince. "No, really, I'm not. But I'm...." She tries to appeal to him. "I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. You know, like your mother, Cinderella, without the ratty dress." She lists offs her talents to show that she is the perfect housewife.  Chad hums not amused, Evie seeing that he was losing his interest in her. The villainess princess turns to her purse to pull out something. "See this." Showing the young Prince her hand mirror. "If I ask it where something is, it tells me."

"Are you kidding me?" Chad half amazed and half not really believing her claims.

Evie confidentiality answers. "No." Her mirror is magic and it really can find anything and anywhere.

Chad half convinced wanting to try it himself, he takes the mirror. "Where's my cellphone?" He asked the mirror, not really sure how it work, he then puts the mirror to his ear like a cellphone works.

Evie taps on the prince's shoulder to get his attention. "It won't work for you, silly." She comforts the Prince seeing that the mirror not working for him.

Chad nods in understanding, the mirror only works for people who has magic meaning villains aka the VKs. "No biggie." He gives back the mirror. "My dad will just get me a new one."

Evie eyes sparkles hearing about the parents. "Prince Charming."

Chad nods. "Yeah."

Evie dreamingly giggles. "And Cinderella."

Chad whispers. "Yeah." Taking the villainess princess's hands into his.