Act: 10:|| Sammie Possessed By Tenko

Here's another chapter guys!
A much needed update I hope you guys enjoy it!!
Some mature content ahead not much but be warned there is some!
=================================================================

Charleston.....
So that's where Eros' base of his operations is at then.
But he lives in the country in Bonneau too like I did in a lavish home?
I thought to myself, after Blaze and Ace explained everything about where Eros' base of operations are, his coven, even where he lives.
But they would explain rules of being a lone wolf later, but right now they needed to take Nori to Eros and me to Eros to let him know I'm a lone wolf and pregnant now with their pup.

We were riding in Nori's car, which was a van, which I'm glad for, but why a van?
It was red and had plenty of room.
Blaze sat next to me and Ace drives, while Nori was in the passenger seat.
Blaze kept looking at me, mainly my stomach, my slightly pot bellied stomach in my anime shirt, which I changed into after I took a shower.
Yes I have a slight pot belly comes with having a natural chubby gene.
Blaze then places a hand on my belly.
"I hope it's a girl as beautiful as you."
Blaze murmured and kisses my neck, making me shiver, and sudden I felt my fangs elongate, and my eyes feel weird.
"Oops, I made you transform from your horniness."
Blaze pulled away, and I breathe hard looking at him, breathing hard.
"Focus on something else."

"I can't!
All I'm thinking about is wanting more!"
I whine.

Blaze chuckled, now sober.
"I'm sorry but you need to turn back, we are going to Eros' house and being transformed partially like that is bad."

"Will he kill me?"
I ask him.

"No, he'll make us punish you in front of him."
Ace says to me.

"What do you mean?"
I ask Ace.

"In sex."
Blaze tells me.

I gulp, and I shake my head.
"I.....I can't do that cause I could lose the baby."

"Not if it's anal sex."
Ace tells me.

I look to Ace shocked and Nori looks uncomfortable from Blaze and Ace talking about this, but didn't say a word.
"Um....I'll try to calm down."
I say, as I focused on something else on what our child will look like our pup, if it will be a boy or girl, what the pup's wolf will be like?
Who her mate when she is older will be?

Then I felt my fangs return back to normal human canines and my eyes felt back to normal.
"Good you did it."
Blaze caressed my cheek and then kissed my forehead, and soon enough we pulled into a dirt road, leading up to a long dirt driveway and up to a big mansion-like home and Ace parked next to a red Camaro.

"We are here.
We must all be respectful in his house."
Ace tells us, looking to each of us, and each of us nods.

We all get out, and follow Ace up to the cedar doorway, and Ace rang the doorbell, and I heard footsteps approach the door, and soon enough Eros answered the door looking quite confused, then looked to me, and he sniffed, narrowing his eyes at me then Ace.
"You have explaining to do Ace then?
Come in."
Eros moved from the door then says.
"You even brought a Mage into my home how quaint."
Eros grabbed a glass full of dark red liquid from a table in a big den-like living area he guided us into and sipped the dark red liquid.

"This Mage foresaw things about rogue wolves maybe try to overthrow you."
Blaze tells Eros, and Eros raised a brow, looking to Nori, and Nori nods.

"I foresaw it.
You need to act Milord.
As well as they target Sammie, and they must have a Mage too who sees the future, so they must know what I see that involves you and the future I see with Sammie, Blaze, and Ace, and their future little one.
Sammie must be protected at all costs, and must not miscarry for the fate of your kingdom."
Nori bows slightly to Eros.
"That is all I can tell you due to the Future Telling Laws Of Mages."