Act 12: Enter Drakeo!!

Here's another chapter!
Enjoy guys!!!
You guys deserve these chapters after me not updating in awhile and there will be changed to the story!
I've decided upon it!!

There will be a book two for Tenko's Storyline......
===========================================================================
==

Stepping into the foyer, I was amazed at how large this home was, and I was in his home before, but still it amazed me yet again as I remember seeing the crystal red chandelier before, but it still is pretty.
And Eros looked at me as I gawked at his large home, the decor.
"Stop dawdling and follow me."
I nod doing as asked as I follow Eros into his home, and he showed me to a big bedroom in which I would stay in, which was magnificent, it had a big mahogany manmade carved bed, accented with manmade carved wooden dressers and a walk in closet, with blue and golden sheets on the bed and blankets, and pillows, and the walls of the room were blue and gold too, and there was a large bathroom with a marble tub and large marble walk in shower, and this room was fit for a royal guest in my opinion!

"Thank you for letting me stay here."
I tell him.

Eros looked to me, then my belly that was plump with Tenko inside, and swallowed hard.
"I am doing this for you and Tenko."
He looked away, and I was shocked to see him so flustered at saying that!
He then cleared his throat, and then says.
"If you need anything tell my maids to fetch me."
Eros then left the room.

I then watch him leave, and then felt lonely as two female maids come in the room, introducing themselves as Mary and Ada.
They were nice middle aged ladies.
They have been beside Eros for years.
Served him for a long time and were human.
Said Eros is the kindest and best master of all, and the last vampire master they had before was abusive.
Then I realized not all vampires were nice, making me wonder if Dad was in a good place with the vampire he is with and mated to, though I can't see him?
It makes me worry, and want him to see his future grandbaby about to be born.

Just thinking of it makes tears form and roll down my cheeks as I'm overwhelmed with that sadness, and Ada and Mary see me crying, and look concerned, but say nothing, probably understanding pregnant women go through bouts of emotions during pregnancy.

It was heartbreaking to me my Dad will never see Tenko, and never know she exists, because I know he will adore Tenko to death if he met her!
He would love the shit out of my future daughter Tenko!
He'd spoil her rotten if he could but he can't!

"What is the meaning of this?!
This sadness she is going through?!"
I perk up, seeing Eros standing in the doorway of my room, looking pissed I'm crying.

"Milord, we don't know!
She just started crying out of the blue!"
Mary bows to him and so does Ada, both of them fretting over how angry Eros looked.

Eros walked over to me, tilting my chin up so I'll look at him.
"Why are you heartbroken and weeping?
It upsets the child within you."

"I'm upset Dad will never meet Tenko."
I tell Eros, making him narrow his charcoal gray eyes at me.

"That newly turned child?
Forget about him.
That damn vampire who has him is a controlling fuck and will never allow you a werewolf to even see him nor your child to see him since he hates werewolves."
Eros let's my chin go.

I weep more as he said that.
"I want my Dad to see my child, to see Tenko just once after she is born!
Is that so hard to ask?!"

"Would you want the very vampire that turned your father to tear your child to ribbons upon seeing your child?
That is what he will do."
Eros says to me, and I look at Eros with shocked eyes.
"You are filth to that vampire, and right now he is brainwashing your father to see you that way."