Act 6: The Mage Who Predicts

Here's another chapter, and slight mature content ahead not much!

I will fix misspellings later if there is any.
================================================================================================

Packing my things up from my house took days, several days, and Blaze and Ace did it all...well I instructed them how I wanted everything packed a certain way and they packed it for me, cause they didn't want me doing labor, since they are old fashioned that way.
And Dad never returned home, and that vampire Remriz never bothered us again, and I miss Dad already bad.
We traveled back and forth bringing my things and stuff to Blaze and Ace's big house, and yes their house is huge.

Even back then when I was a kid it was huge, and it also had secret passages in it too from the old days in it that Ace and Blaze and I would sneak in and play in.

Man those were the days.
We had fun in those days.
I smile to myself, as I watch them bring the last of my stuff in the big walk way in their home.

"What are you smiling about sweet thing?"
Blaze asked me in a flirty way, walking up to me.

"Remembering when we would play in the secret passages in this house."
I tell Blaze.

"Those were good times."
Blaze grinned.

"But we also got scolded each time for it by father."
Ace comments, walking up to me.
"Critters and spiders tend to live there, and it is dangerous."

"I realize that now yeah."
I tell Ace.

"We keep those passages clean now."
Blaze tells me.

"Father didn't though.
He never had the time."
Ace comments.

"Let's unpack everything."
I tell them.

"Looks like this is two rooms worth, which is no problem."
Ace comments to me.

"Are you two sure?"
I ask.

"No biggie."
Blaze shrugs.

"Okay then.
The plushies and manga shelves can go in one room then.
Then the bed can go in the other?
Including my posters and statues and pictures?"
I ask them, and Blaze and Ace nod.

They both say.
"Yes.
Tell us where you want them.
We will be careful."

"I can put them in order my stuff."
I tell him.
"My plushies and statues and posters."

"Your bed no."
Blaze retorts at me.

"I know that."
I frown.
"I'm not good with heavy stuff.
I never was."
I admit to him.

"We know."
Ace comments to me, as we began unboxing my plushies first, since Ace and Blaze already had all my shelves put up in both rooms already.

It's still a dream that I'm now living with them, that I have all my necessities here, and my address here, and they took me to my first appointment about my autism to have therapy, and to have my medication filled too.
I paid only three dollars for it to be filled thanks to my medical was transfered here too.
Now I'm all good, but they have to take care of me now, which they will do, as they promised me they would after the therapist explained how my autism worked to them, that they need to stay on top of me and keep a routine for me, and keep me busy, keep my mind focused, which they have been doing too these past few days, giving me things I like to read, and also they bought streaming services for me to watch anime and the like, while they work on homes since I don't work, so I'm at home quite a bit alone, but also they set up a chore list for me to do which I do, do them.
I clean up the home, and do their laundry and stuff, so I'm not a total lazy girl.
But I can't cook worth shit unlike my Dad who can cook.
But Ace can cook and Blaze both can, which I'm lucky for.