Act 4:|| Enter Eros!!

Who is Eros?
You will find out soon guys!!

When I type Blaze autocorrect turns it into Blase so if you notice this after me publishing a chapter comment and tell me cause being dyslexic sometimes it's hard to catch in time.
So please help me catch it after chapters are published.
Thanks guys

Steamy mature content ahead.....
=================================÷===========

At the store Dad shopped with me getting pads, shampoo, and other things I needed. I even switched my autism meds over to the pharmacy in the store.
But I would need to go to a mental health clinic to get any more refills after this last refill.
So after checking out, and after we put things in the car, and we buckle in, I called the closest mental health place to schedule me an appointment.

My appointment is Wednesday at three in the afternoon, which is in two days.

While we were out, we stopped at Great Clips to get my hair cut short, boy short, but with my bangs on my head side swiped to the side, and cut short enough over my eyebrows.
I always had my hair like that growing up, until I let it grow out cause I was busy taking care of Aunt Dee.

My chubby cheeks showed more with my hair cut like this, but I like my hair like this.

After cutting my hair, we headed home, the drive home wasn't far since the store, and Great Clips  was only about ten miles away. Going home I was thinking about how my best friends were werewolves, and were in love with me. And I'm their mate?
What was a mate anyways?
Their blood can turn me into what they are?
Everything is strange.

"You seem faraway hon."
Dad comments.

"I'm still shook up about seeing those dogs kill those coyotes."
I lie to Dad the best I could.

"For an animal lover like you I can imagine that did bother you and I'm sorry hon.
You got to get used to it, these things happen out here."
Dad pats my right thigh.
"Me and the boys will keep you safe ya hear."
Dad tries to comfort me, and I slightly smile.

I look out the window still in my own world in my thoughts about Ace and Blaze.
For years they waited for me.
Now I'm here, and they want me as their mate they called me.
They told me what a mate was I think, and I forgot already what they told me.
It can be a curse having autism with memory problems at times.

Dad pulled up to the house, and turned the engine off, and we get out, grabbing the sacks from the backseat of what I got, and bring them into the house.
We put the sacks in my room, and I began unpacking them, and putting up my bathroom necessities in the bathroom where they should go.
I even put my comb by the sink, my toothbrush and paste.

I heard the power tools stop as I rearranged things, and the sounds of boot steps stop behind me.
"You cut your hair?"
I heard Blaze ask, and I straighten my back up after putting the pads by the little trashcan for my dirty pads if I dirty them, and I face Blaze, seeing speckles of sweat going down his chest and face.

"Yeah I hated it long so I cut it."
I tell Blaze.

"You look better with it short."
Blaze comments, looking to my necessities I set in order, which were set perfectly aligned in order like someone had OCD placed it a certain way.

"If something is out of place I go nuts.
Even things in my bathroom or room."
I comment, noticing him looking around.

"We don't know much about autism, but we'll try to understand it."
Blaze comments back.
"We have fixed the AC and the bar, Ace is refinishing the wood up."
Blaze ran his hand through his hair, shaking his hair up, and I watch speckles of sawdust fall on the floor.
"Man sawdust itches."
Blaze says, after he raked his hands to shake the sawdust out of his hair.