Act 14: Defami The Terrible

Here's the next chapter.......

The name Buzi is pronounced Boo-zee and the name Modi is pronounced Moe-dee.

Defami is pronounced Deh-faw-mee.

I hope I helped with the pronouncing certain character's names.

Buzi is named after my resentment for Alcohol, and Modi is named after the word Mood, and Defami is named after the word Defamation.
I like to name characters after either certain words, emotions, or my resentment for certain things in the world I grew up around.

There will be a character named after Drugs, called Druggi, which is pronounced Droo-gee, and that character will not appear yet.
Methi is another character too who is named after the illegal drug Meth, and how you pronounce that name is Meh-tee the H in Methi is silent.
I hope you guys enjoy when those characters come to light.

Warning triggers ahead, triggers that have happened in human history, which will occur again in this book if not stopped.
=====================================================

An Alpha Rogue Wolf, with short brown spikey hair, wearing a black Armani suit, with a red tie, as well as brown loafers, who had blue eyes, was walking down a hallway through a mansion plantation in South Carolina, in North Charleston, the base of operations for Defami The Terrible, and this Alpha Rogue Wolf's identity was Modi, and he has been alive for five hundred years, and yes werewolves do not age past maturity, which makes them immortal creatures.
The Rogue Wolf came to two cedar wooden doors, and shoved them open with a slam.
"Defami you bitch!
You got my Beta killed, sending him after that Lone Wolf Pup!"
Modi snarled out, his blue eyes turning into glowing brightly golden orbs.

The room was dimly lit by rose scented candles that were burning, and Modi watched as green glowing eyes stared at him, which had black cat-like slits.
"You damn bitch of a shifter!
I should wring your damn neck!"
Modi spat.

Sharp fangs sneered at Mofi in the darkness, ones of a feline, which made Modi even more infuriated, yet made cascading cold shivers go down his spine, due to he knows how powerful Defami was, and his age is unknown to the wolves on this side of the war in South Carolina, yet every wolf on this side of the war fears him.
"That was your fault for letting your Beta die, not I.
I only wanted their Mage injured, to infuriate them to strike us back, and to starve the little pup in their midst.
Starving the said pup will end it's life quicker for us, and for me to recover the body for what I desire.
Since we raided this state, food has become scarce, and the President is too fearful to help this state out, because of creatures like us, yet he is a pitiful man for just watching humans left and right die by your Pack Allies, and you the Rogue's hands.
Furthermore things should turn out as planned, for our enemies to seek other resources to feed the pup.
Meaning, they'll teach the pup to hunt soon enough, and possibly then I can change tactics for plan B, so we can indeed capture her, skin her, and roast her alive for me to consume, to devour her powers.
Plan A is to starve her, then recover the body once it's buried in a ceremony, and I need the pup's body for what I have planned."
Defami says to Modi, giving Modi a look of superiority, as if Modi was a flea under his very boot.

"Why do you want the pup's powers?
Why devour her?"
Modi asked Defami.

"Because that pup is the reincarnation of the First Born Wolf, who created you werewolves.
The power of the First Born Wolf is immense, a wolf with the power of magic and powers of a werewolf both, the magic, the most powerful magic, thus is why Nori's coven is loyal in protecting the pup.
If the pup is devoured by another wolf, vampire, or shifter, well her powers are absorbed into such supernatural creature that did the deed.
I want to rule this planet with an iron fist, and have all who oppose me to kneel before me!"
Defami stepped into the light of the candles, and he had long midnight waist length hair, him wearing a red and black kimono, with black boots, and he was of Asian descent.
He had fangs like a vampire on his top jaw, and fangs on his lower jaw in his mouth.
His eyes were green with black slits, and he had claw-like black nails on his human fingers.
He also had a claw-like scar over his face, it going diagonal on his face, and over his nose.
"I will succeed, even if I just kill the oldest beings on this planet!"
Defami laughed maniacally.