Act: 5: The Curse Of Tragedy

Here's another chapter a much needed update!
Warning mature content ahead and triggers ahead you have been warned!

=============================================================================================

I turn my head to the side, slowly waking up, my eyes opening slowly to find Blaze asleep next to me, and I blink rapidly, remembering what happened in the car not too long ago, them marking me!

I heard a groan behind me, and felt an arm around my chubby waist, and I look over my shoulder, seeing Ace asleep too behind me, and I look forward, noticing the sun shining through some blinds into this room I'm in, and in their big bed they are sharing with me.

I slowly sit up, making Ace groan louder, and him grip my waist a bit tighter to tug me back to lay down on the bed, startling me at how strong he is!

Blaze slowly opens his eyes, and sees me being tugged back down upon the bed, then sits up, prying Ace's arm from around my waist, and puts a finger over his lips, and I nod.
"I gotta pawdee."
I mutter to Blaze, and he nods, as I slip out of bed, as does he, and he guides me to the bathroom in the bedroom, and showed me where everything is.
I shut the door once he did after he walked out, and I did my business, flushing, and washed my hands next, and dry them on a clean towel, then came out, and Blaze went in after me, shutting the door.

I sit back on the side of the bed where Blaze was once sleeping, and Ace was still snoozing away.
Blaze soon came out of the bathroom too, and walked over to his brother, and shook him awake.
"Hey Ace, don't sleep in too long, get up."
Once Blaze says that Ace groans, but sits up, yawning, and looked to me.

"How long has she been up?"
Ace asked Blaze.

"Longer than both of us."
Blaze tells Ace.

"How do you feel Sammie?"
Ace stands up, walking over to me, and Blaze walks over to me too.

"Does your body feel okay?"
Blaze asked.

"I'm fine, but my neck feels a bit sore where you guys bit it."
I tell them both.

"That's normal, but now you will feel the mating bond stronger."
Blaze tells me.

"To where it will make you wet when we touch you at times"
Ace tells me as well.

I swallow hard at that, looking away from them both, my heart racing.
I never knew that being marked by them would make me feel so weird like this.
I put one of my hands on my other arm nervously.
"Sammie are you nervous?"
Blaze asked me, walking up to me, as I remember that one man, that pale man, Eros.

I look up at Blaze, swallowing hard I say.
"Yes."

"You don't need to be."
Blaze puts a hand on my cheek, and Ace walked up to putting a hand on my head, running his fingers through my hair, and I felt my core throb at their touch instantly when they touched me.

I slap their hands away on instinct, overwhelmed by their touching due to my autism, the stimulus was too much, making my breathing heavy.
"Was that too much?"
Blaze and Ace asked, and I nod.

"Too much touching.
I get like that sometimes with my autism."
I tell them both.

"It's okay, we understand.
We'll do some research about autism okay to better understand it."
Blaze tells me and Ace nods.

"I'm sorry."
I look away, unnerved my womb throbbed like that and got instantly slick when they touched me like that, and they were right when they said the simplest touch and stuff would make me like that after marking me.