Act 3:|| Behold Werewolves!!

Another chapter for you guys who love this book or just love werewolf stories.

Chapter three is now officially able to read!
===================================

I pigged out on my meal, and some fried mushrooms, until I got too full, and Ace kept trying to feed me more of em.

"Enough Ace I'm full."
I giggled, as he got ranch on my face.

Blaze took my chin in his hand and licks the ranch off my face with his tongue, making my cheeks burn and heat up at seeing him do that.

"Mmm....the ranch is good on your face."
Blaze murmurs in a husky tone to his deep voice, and smirks down at me as he let's my chin go.

Ace frowns, I could tell he was inwardly sulking at Blaze licking my face.
"That was not fair brother."
Ace could be childish, and right now he is being childish by dipping his finger in ranch, and dabs my face, then turns my chin towards him, and licks my right cheek of ranch.

"You two are acting really weird."
I shiver, feeling my core throb at them licking my face, and I don't understand the reaction unless I'm horny for them, but they are my friends, and they would never see me in a sexual way.

"Now I grow zealous of you licking her next."
Blaze chuckles darkly at Ace.

"Jealous?
What's wrong with you two acting so weird?!"
I exclaim, making heads turn towards us.
I got too loud on accident, then covered my mouth.
"Sorry."
I stand up, and I slip passed Blaze in the booth, and go to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me, and lock it.
I put my hands on the sink, looking at myself in the mirror.
"They couldn't be could they?"
I mutter to myself, as a knock hits the door.

"Hon are you okay?"
Dad asked me from behind the door.

"I'm fine just going pawdee."
I tell Dad.

Dad sighs, and walks away.
I do my girly business, peeing, and wipe, then flush, then wash, and dry my hands.
I unlock the door, stepping out, and go out the door of Sammie's Diner, needing air after my two best friend's licked my face, and were acting weird.

I sit on a chair where a checkers table was painted on it, and I began spinning a black checker piece on the table.

"Hey...sorry we licked your face."
Ace says, rubbing the back of his neck as he stood in front of me.

"If it was a prank I'm not amused Ace."
I say sarcastically.

"No it wasn't a prank."
Ace sat next to me, and I look through the window into the diner, seeing Blaze paying our bill.
"We were just happy you're back."

"Licking is more extreme Ace."
I retort back.
"Especially after my last relationship went bad."
I say, biting my lower lip.

"Relationship?"
Blaze says, coming up behind Ace from the entrance door of the diner, making me look up at Blaze.

"Tell us about it."
Ace hugs me to his side, since he sat next to me on the bench I was on.

He felt so warm and comforting, warmer than Ron ever was.
"Tell us if you want."
Blaze leaned against a post, his arms folded to his chest, turning his head so his eyes looked upon me.

"My Ex boyfriend. He left me for another man. He said our relationship was just a farce, since his folks were trying to cure him of being gay. He used me to wet his whistle and never thought of my feelings. He broke it off with me to be with Gary his new boyfriend."
I tell Blaze and Ace, and Blaze glared a death glare at me.

"Easy Brother."
Ace tensed up while holding me.
"Calm your temper."

"Blaze has anger issues?"
I ask Ace.