Act 13: War Going To Hell

Here's the next chapter enjoy guys!!
=========================================

The war was getting bad, so bad, as I took care of Tenko with Nori.
There was only a few Lone Wolves left, a handful left now in South Carolina, because the Rogues and Packs that invaded before Drakeo came here killed them all, even the Lone Wolves' mates and their children, and it was sickening, it upset me.
I was afraid Tenko would be next.
The news outlets were shut down, even the internet is too, except phone companies keeping phones running, we were in kinda the stone ages now in South Carolina, and no other states will help cause it's a Supernatural Problem.

Drakeo and Eros are our only help, including Ace, Blaze, and Nori's coven too, so yeah.
I hold Tenko now in my arms, and it's been about two weeks, and her eyes were now open wide, and she has one golden eye and one blue eye, and she was sucking on a nipple of a bottle of formula that I'm giving her as I rock her side to side, her staring at Drakeo as I give her formula, her fascinated by him as he talks to Eros about some adult things, things she probably don't understand at her age.

"More of our fleet is destroyed.
This do not bode well.
I do not understand how they are getting this powerful unless they are using magical herbs to drug up their fleet!"
Drakeo says to Eros.

"Could they be using that herb that is illegal?
Romodium?"
Eros asked Drakeo.

"They wouldn't dare!
The side effects alone!
Taking Romodium too long can cause you to be infertile, as well as give you urges to be violent, and attack other humans at will and have perversions towards them!
It has been illegal due to that!
Though it makes you infertile it makes you so violently that way during attacking a human in perverse ways you can brutally kill them!"
I shiver hearing that from Drakeo.

No wonder that's been going on.
I thought to myself.

"That is probably why the raping and killing has been going on then."
Eros comments.

"But how are they getting Romodium?
It was supposed to be extinct!
I made sure of it!"
Drakeo growled out.
"Unless Defami saved a spore?"

"Of course that whore saved a spore!
You know he did!"
Eros growled out.

I glare at the two not holding their language around a newborn like Tenko, but I also curse around her, so I shouldn't fucking talk.

I look to Tenko, cause she pulled away from the nipple and looked at me, licking her chops and whimpered, giving me a concerned look.
Though a young pup, she shows expressions well maturely for her age.
"Mommy's okay hun, don't worry."
I smile at Tenko.

Tenko looked to Drakeo and Eros again, then me, still looking concerned.
"You worried about them baby girl?"
I ask her, and she yipped in reply.
"They are discussing about the bad things going on.
The war.
And about protecting all of us from the bad guys in the war."

Tenko blinked at me as she whimpered, I bet not understanding what I'm saying.
"One day you'll understand when you're older baby girl."
I pet her pointy black and white speckled ears.

I held her more in my arms as I walk away, and Nori then walked up, coming into the front door looking battered and bruised, with cuts on him and stuff, and he then coughed blood to the floor.
"Nori!!
What happened?!"
I ask him.

"Rogues!
They attacked me while I went grocery shopping to get formula for Tenko."
He collapsed to his knees.
"Couldn't get any formula I'm sorry."

"Drakeo!
Nori is hurt!!"
I shout, and Drakeo was by my side in seconds.

"Tell me all that happened boy."
Drakeo says to Nori.