Act 1:|| Death Of An Aunt

It's official Wolven Hearts is up the first chapter enjoy guys!
I'm slowly working on this while sick with a bad sinus infection that is pretty bad the worst one I've had in years. I'll find out Monday why I get them so bad and so often.
Be rooting for my recovery cause this is hell having clogged up ears that have liquid behind them, stuffed up nose and a cough.
I'm pulling through though, well trying to.

Wish Author-sama to get well.

====================================

"Best friends forever right?"
Ace asked me, Sammie Collins at ten years old, beaming at me, he was four years older than me so was his brother Blaze.

His brother and him were rumored to be raised by wolves, but I never believed it.

"Yeah, best buddies forever!"
I hug Ace and then Blaze.

Both are now fourteen and I'm ten.
But to me they are my best friends.
We romp and play together, we've done so since I was in third grade.
They've known me since then, since they moved here in my third grade year, and by chance the two found me when I got lost in the woods near my house in Bonneau in the woods.
My Dad was looking allover for me at the time, and by chance the two identical twin brothers found me crying and alone by myself, and they befriended me, and brought me back home to Dad.

Dad was so relieved he gave the twins two hundred bucks each for saving me and finding me.
But the two brothers wanted to be my friend and promised to protect me forever for my Dad.
Dad thinking that was a child promise, accepted them being my friends, by then we were inseperable.
They followed me around, protected me from bullies.
Though they were older, they were the only friends I had.

"Brother we should head back before her father gets upset at keeping her out too late."
Blaze says with much sarcasm, as Ace hauled me in a piggy back ride over his back.

"I know, let's go home Sammie okay?"
Ace tells me, and I yawn, feeling sleepy.

"By that yawn it means yes take me home."
Blaze tells his brother, laughing at how I was yawning with a whine at the end.

"Sleepy Sammie?"
Ace asked me, as the two walk me home.

I rub my eyes, and nod.
"Sleepy."

"We'll get you to bed soon as we get you to your father okay?"
Ace smiled up at me.

By the time the two got me home, I was deeply asleep, but I felt strong arms as I slept put me into my bed, and cover me up in my Power Rangers blankets. Tommy was my favorite Power Ranger, and Dad bought me official signed sheets from that actor who plays Tommy from Power Rangers.
I turn on my side, breathing in deep breaths.

"She sure is cute when asleep."
Ace says, shutting the door.

"Yeah, we should get home before father gets upset as well."
Blaze tells Ace, leaving the hallway.

Ace and Blaze said their goodbyes to Mister Collins, and left, going home.

"He will not like we stayed out so late either, since rogues are in the area again."
Ace tells Blaze.

"Yes, we aren't of pack, but we are not rogues. Rogues are diseased wolves who attack humans and it's a lone wolf's job to deal with rogues not a packs job."
Blaze tells Ace.

"We are still in training so we aren't ready to fight a rogue or two yet."
Ace shook his head.
"I can't imagine a rogue hurting Sammie but I worry about it."

"So do I since she's our mate.
We can't have her yet until she's older though."
Blaze tells Ace.

"Yeah, that would be pedophilia if we don't wait."
Ace admits to his brother.