Act 2:|| Sammie's Diner

Act 2 is now up!
I'm glad this story has at least one read for now.
^_^

I'm hoping it gets more reads....

=====================================

While Dad drove, we talked about things that was going on here in Bonneau, that the town was getting slightly bigger, and Dad's restaurant was getting more popular.
The restaurant was a dream Mom wanted to build up with Dad, and Dad built the restaurant up by himself in memory of Mom.

The business was going good by the sound of it, Dad was getting good customers who leave a good review on his restaurant.
Which is a good thing.
I was glad he was getting good business at the restaurant he built in Mom's image and memory.
Mom would be happy about it and happy for him if she was alive.

All the talking had wasted time, and Dad soon enough pulled into his dirt driveway which was covered in some black rock now.
Our home was a modular home.
Dad built this house with Mom when Mom was one week pregnant with me.
The home was a four bedroom home, the main bedroom is Dad's room, the one in the far end was my room, the two rooms side by side which are a short walk from each other are guest rooms, which were rooms Ace and Blaze stayed in when they slept over when I was a tiny little kid.

A big old red truck was in the driveway, and I knew that's not Dad's vehicle, since he told me his truck broke down and he got this Ford Escape because it was good on gas.

"Who's truck is that?"
I ask Dad.

"It's their truck. They are doing work on my house lately. I need things replaced and they offered to do it."
Dad tells me.
"These boys have been a good help to me whenever our old home goes to hell in needing repairs."

"So they've been good friends to you too?"
I ask Dad, as he parked by the truck.

"Well of course, since their father and I became good buddies after they saved you back then, and you three were fast friends, and were inseperable. I had to adapt to them demanding to fix things. No matter how many times I denied their help they wouldn't take no for an answer. You know it reminded me of your mother, she was that way. That's how we met was I fell off my bike and twisted my ankle and your mother helped me get to the emergency room. I fell for her at first sight."
Dad sighs, looking at the house his look faraway as if he's seeing Mom again.

"I figured they would act like that, back then when I was a kid they were pushy."
I tell Dad.

"And for a good reason because you had a bad habit of getting in trouble."
Dad reminded me.
"Remember you almost got kidnapped by a pedophile? And them two beat the tar out of the guy before he snatched you?"

"I barely remember that.
I can't remember everything."
I tell Dad.

"Oh, right the autism memory issues thing. I forgot you told me doctors in Kansas City diagnosed you as autistic with aspergers."
Dad rubs the back of his neck.
"I haven't told them that yet."

"I'll tell them on my own."
I tell Dad.

"You should tell them soon."
Dad says motioning his hand to the house.

The front door to the house opened revealing two tall men, one with spikey short black hair, and one with wildly styled shoulder length black hair, both had coal gray eyes, tan skin, dragon tattoos lining their eight packed abs, their v-line, that also goes up their chest, to their upper muscular arms.
They were shirtless, and only wore blue stained in white blotches jeans with black belts, with yellow work boots.
Their chests and stomachs were riddled with droplets of sweat.
Both kept their chins well groomed with no hair, thick full lips, fine chiseled jaws, high cheek bones, arched black eyebrows that make them look stern in the face.
To others they could look a mix of Indian with Caucasian in them, but no they were Caucasian, but since they work in the sun they are overly tan due to it.