Summary Again/Copyright Claims

His arms wrap around my waist, his tongue stroking my neck.
His brother watched with a heated gaze smirking at us.
"I so want to bend you over and have you with my brother joining in."
Ace growled into my neck.

I whimper as I drop the drink I was holding, making the glass shatter onto the wooden flooring of their home.

"You know what we are right?"
Blaze stands up from the chair he sat in and I nod.

"When we find our mate this is what happens. We want her like we want you."
Blaze tilts my chin up smirking down at me, showing his fangs at me.
"You are ours Sammie Collins."
Blaze leans down licking my lips.

"Accept us little one."
Ace growled into my neck.
"Her scent is so awesome."

"I want to love her for eternity."
Blaze growled as well.

"We will love her for eternity brother."
Ace chuckled darkly.

This is the story of how my childhood friends became my mates...

Ace and Blaze both twin brothers, both werewolves and both were lone wolves with no pack.

Coal gray eyes, thick muscular arms, and dragon tattoos lining their bodies, both born with them.
They are identical twins, but their personalities are different.

Ace has short spikey hair, while Blaze has shoulder length wild hair, dark as the midnight sky, their hair shines in the sun.
Tan skin, eight packed abs that are drool worthy.

These two since I could remember were my childhood friends, we have known each other since grade school.
I never knew what they were until now when I'm 26 years old.
Me, I'm a normal human, they werewolves, their father was a lone wolf too.

Why was I worthy of them?
It's been years since I saw them.
I left our hometown years ago, to help take care of a sick aunt.
Now I'm back in South Carolina and once we bumped into each other, things went wild.
Them opening up to me about they were things of fantasy, and that I'm theirs?!
Yeah right!
All men are pigs like my last man I had who used me and left me for another man.
They couldn't love me could they?!

Rated Mature 18+up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is a work of absolute fiction. All characters are over the age of 18, thus legal to have steamy erotic encounters with each other.
This book belongs to me, any copying of any form is considered plagerism and thus illegal, authors work hard on their stories, thus stealing stories is entirely wrong.
All characters are work of fiction. Places, buildings, states in the USA are mentioned in this story but in no way am I claiming ownership of those places, buildings, states in the USA I use in this story.

I own names of characters in this story, including Sammie Collins, Ace Hunter, Blaze Hunter, David Hunter....

And any other characters in the future, in future chapters I name belong to me.
The story and plot belong to me and none other person.
This story was my entire idea.

Coming Soon!