Chapter 3

You are now 17 years old erik is 17and lyle is 18or 19 you can choose as i said before lyles age will not be like in real life for the story so if they ever date haven't made up my mind he's not told old for her :)

*3 years later you are still best friends *
You hear a knock at your door. You look out your window and see erik you run downstairs.
"hiiiiiii" you have a big smile on your face.
"Hey y/n" he leaned in for a hug.
You both hugged each other tightly and go upstairs to your room. You plop down on your bed and he takes a seat on the chair u have infront of your desk.
"Where's lyle?" You asked
"He's at home right now finishing up some homework" erik said.
"I'm so bored"you lay your back down on the bed and look up.
"You seem tired did you sleep good?" He asked
"Kinda.. i kept waking up in he middle of the night" you said
You both sit there for a while and talk until you fall asleep
( italics is what your saying in your mind from here down)
Eriks POV
Just out of nowhere we were talking and she fell asleep. She's so cute.. you pull the blankets over her and get back into the chair you were sitting in and you suddenly fall asleep

Y/n POV

You wake up. Omg i fell asleep! You look at erik who is asleep with his glasses on.
You whisper "erik..."
He slowly wakes up .'
"yes.." he said quietly
"Get in bed why are you sleeping in a chair i dont mind.." you said with your eyes half closed.
He slowly slipped in the bed and got under the covers and wasn't that close to you.
You slowly get closer to him and get in his arms and fall back asleep.
He slowly opens his eyes 5 minutes later and slips his hands around your waist and cuddles you like a teddy bear and falls back asleep. You wake up 2 hours later and you have he warmest feeling in your heart.
You dont want to get up and wake him up so you sit there and think. You turn over and stare at him for a second.
Why do you have to be so cute you turn back over. You hear a knock on your door but your dad opens it.
Lyle walks in your room and his jaw drops. You get up quickly.
"It's not what it looks like i promise!"You said very quickly
He stands there in shock. Erik gets up very fast and just stand there in as much shock as you.
"Did i interrupt something" he said curiosity
"No no! We were just taking a nap!" You said quickly
Erik just giggled quietly in the corner
You heart is beating fast and you all look at eachother
Erik comes up behind you and hugs you from the back
"Lovebirds"lyle rolled his eyes and smiled
"We were just taking a nap!"You said blushing a lot.
"Okay tomato girl" lyle giggled
Erik was half asleep with his head on your shoulder with his eyes closed still hugging you.
Lyle winks at you
'What?" You said confused
"Nothing" he giggle'
I cant stop blushing...
"I can leave if you want" lyle said
"That would be very nice"erik said with his eyes closed
You giggled
"Have fun lovebirds"he winked and smirked
He walked out of the room and closed the door slowly you could hear the front door shut.
Erik slowly picks up his head from your shoulder and grabs your wrist and takes you back to the bed.
You both slip into bed. You see erik fall asleep and you gently kiss his forehead
"Love you..." you whisper
You fall asleep...
"I love you too..." erik says softly while your asleep.

Here you goooo!!!!!!