Chapter 19

You both get in the card.
"I'm hungry would you like to go get dinner" you smile.
"Sounds great lets go to (whatever you want)" he says.
You nod and Erik drives over. You walk inside and get seated by waitress.
"Tomorrow everyone is leaving" you say.
"Yea, feel like it will be nice just be alone" he smiles.
"I wonder how lyl-" you get cut off when the waitress comes asking for what you want to eat. You say (whatever you want and whatever Erik wants) the waitress writes everything down on her notepad and walks off. "I bet it went great" Erik says.
You nod and your food comes,
"Ooo looks so good" you pick up your utensils. You both finish your meals, you pay since Erik payed for your dress.
"We should get home" Erik said
"Yea.. sad this had to end i had so much fun tonight" you sigh.
Erik nods and opens the door for you to walk out of the restaurant. You head back in the car and while Erik drives you home, you guys are chatting about tennis ( or whatever you want). You finally get to his house, you usually just walk home since its right there.
"Thank you for the dress again" you smile looking down.
"Anytime.." he looks back up at you.
You kiss him while he kisses you back, he slowly moves his hand up to your neck while he is kissing it. You pull away and peck him on the lips. He smiles blushing biting his lip.
" thank you for this night"you wink and wave bye.
You finally get inside the house and all up to your room. You get into your pj's quickly and plop down in bed.

Erik POV
I go upstairs and see Lyle in his room,I walk over and sit beside him.
"How did the date go" i smile.
" amazing shes very nice and beautiful..I'm just so tired right now" he wipes his eyes.
"Any reason" Erik raises a eyebrow and smirks.
Lyle laughs and shakes his head no.
"Well I'll leave you alone and get back to my room" Erik smiles.