Chapter 16

You wake up beside lyle and slowly start getting up, you get in different clothes. You walk back over and see Erik slowly opening his eyes.
"Morning" you smile walking infront of him to your closet.
Erik looks over to lyle and starts shaking him.
"WAKE UP" he laughs.
Lyle groans.You roll your eyes and go back and sit down. You look down bored and nudge Lyle.
"Get up so we can do something" you groan.
"Whatever" he starts to get up, he walks over to the closet.
"Got any of my sweaters" he asks.
"Yes, over there in the corner and your cologne is on the desk" you laugh.
You have all you need here don't you. They both chuckle, Erik gets up and walks over to the cologne Lyle just used and puts a tiny bit on. Something pops up in your mind.
"AHH, I FORGOT" you run over and go threw a draw" you pick up to tiny boxes.
"Soooooo" Erik and lyles eyes look at you confused.
"I got you both a gift when i had gone shopping the other day" you hand them each a box" you smile.
They both slowly start to open the boxes, there faces,light up.
"These are amazing" Erik said.
He lifted up to beautiful shiny silver cuffs that had "EM" Engraved in a fancy font. Lyle picked up his.
"Wow.." he smiled studying the cuffs.
His cuffs had "LM" engraved on them.
"These are amazing y/n I can't thank you enough" Lyle said placing the box down going to give you a hug. Erik came over to give you a hug as well.
"Thank you so much" Erik said while hugging you.
"How about we get downstairs and have some nice breakfast" you smile heading down.
They follow you.
"What do you think we should have" you look in the cabinets.
They both shrug.
"Thanks for the help" you smirk and go back to looking.
"Want to order food" Lyle suggested.
"Sure, thankfully you said that we kind dont have anything in the kitchen too eat" you chuckle.
"Great ill call, you and Erik can go upstairs" he said walking to the phone.