Chapter 25

You walk into Eriks room and sit down on his bed and get under the covers, it's kinda chilly in here you think to yourself. You get up to go see what Kyle is doing when you peak into his room he is asleep, you walk back into Erik's room and get back under the covers. You see Erik come in threw the door way with just a towel on, you put your head under the covers trying to be respectful. You feel him roll over you.
"Do you have clothes on" you ask,
"Yes" he rolls his eyes and laughs.
You look above the covers,
"Hello" you laugh looking at him
"Hello" he smiles huffing.
"I'm boredddd, can we put on some music or something" you ask laying on your back looking at the ceiling.
"We sure can" Erik says getting up and putting music on,
"Thank youuuu" you giggle.
He taps your should and holds his hand out,
"May I have this dance" he blushes smiling.
"You may" you say putting you hand out on top of his smiling.
You are both dancing and swaying to the music,
"Well we got our practice in for the party tomorrow" you laugh.
He nods smiling"yes we will".
Your spinning around and twirling, he puts you into a dip and stares at your eyes for a second.
He tucks the hair in your face behind your ear and leans in to kiss you, you both start kissing each other passionately. You both take a moment and look at each other and smile, he picks up up and sits you on the bed and is leaning onto you. You both lean in to kiss each other when lyle opens the door, you and Erik turn your heads to lyle.
"Did I interrupt something..." he clears his throat,
"No..... it's fine what do you need..." you sigh.
"I just wanted you to to turn the music down a little I couldn't sleep...sorry" he looks down.
"Your fine..it's our fault we had it on to loud and I knew you were sleeping so it's my fault" you say.
Erik gets up to turn the music down, lyle mouths sorry and close the door.
"Everytime.." erik rolls his eyes,
"Let's just head to bed I'm tired anyway" you roll into bed while speaking.
You could tell erik was a little disappointed but you didn't know how to start the connection again.