Chapter 14

You slowly open your eyes, i fell asleep! You get up and change out of your dirty clothes. After you get changed you run downstairs.
'hey dad" you yawned.
"Hey sweetie i went to close your door last night and you still had your clothes on you must have been tired" he smiled putting dishes in the dish washer. You eat your eggs and go outside, you jog to the tennis court. Today erik and lyle were both there you smiled seeing Erik.
"Heyyyy" you waved running up.
they waved,
"Sooo..i was thinking do yall have anything to do tonight"
"Mmmm no" lyle said
"Great so at my house tonight movie night i have snacks and everything" you smiled
Erik smiled "YESSSS"
You all get on the court and start hitting balls back and forth

You all get tired and finally get drinks and sit and laugh for a while. You get up and leave and run back to your place.
"See yall tonight" you waved
They waved back and you finally got into the door to the sweet smell of (whatever food you want).
"Mmmm, smellls good" you walked upstairs after placing your water bottle on the counter.
You get ready for the night and make your bed and set pillows all around assuming that's where yall will lay. You put all the snacks in the bin, but make sure to put eriks special m&ms on top sitting there for a surprise. It's about 8(pm) now and you hear a doorbell ring, you throw on a hoodie over you crop-top and run downstairs as fast as you can.