Chapter 11

*your pov* ( dont ask why we brushed teeth before eating.._)

You ran back up stairs after having a nice conversation with your mother and father, you go in into ur room and throw on some tennis clothes. You go back downstairs and run out the door and go to the tennis court, you get there and only see lyle standing there wondering where erik is.

You waved to Lyle and ran over, he was hitting the tennis ball up and down hitting them across the court.
"Where's erik" you questioned
Lyle just shrugged and bounce the ball up and down not making eye contact.
"I bet i can beat you today" he said getting off topic
You just brushed the topic off your shoulder,
" you can try" you snickered. You picked up one of the balls that were laying on your side of the court from lyle hitting them, you threw one up in the air and hot it across the net to the side where lyle wasn't on. He ran to that side almost tripping but managed to hit the ball, he laughed and stuck his tounge out at you.
"Ugh"you groaned hoping he would miss it.
You run to the top of the court, because the ball barely made it over the net. You hit it back over and lyle hit it back, you try to run to hit it but your were a few seconds off and missed. You both kept playing and it was now 5-6 you losing while lyle in the lead by a point. You play once more ending the game or making it a tie playing once again after it. Lyle hits the ball over as you hit it back he missed it it was now a tie. It was now time to breaks the tie, you were pondering about erik and why he wasn't out here and why lyle took it off subject you just suspect that he didnt know. Lyle hit the ball once more while you were in a daze and didnt get to it in time. Lyle dropped his racket in joy.
"YES" he yelled gladly,
"NO" you whined
"Good play" he smiled
"You cheated" you joked.
"And ill do it again" he laughed.