Chapter 18

You pick up all the dishes and put them in the dish washer while Erik and Lyle are still talking at the table.
"Wanna go upstairs" you ask,
"Sure" they both said.
You all go upstairs and just talk.
"Oh! I never said there is a party coming up we should go" Erik said.
"That sounds really fun" you have a wide smile on your face.
"It does" Lyle says. The door starts to open and your parents come in.
"Hii" your mom says in a soft tone waving.
"I brought back groceries for y'all while we are going to be gone" she smiles (mom)
"Thank you so much I'm going to miss you a lot" you go to hug her.
"You boys take care of her alright" you dad says pointing at Erik and Lyle.
The boys nod and smile "will do sir!"
Your parents head up to there room.
"Well i better be going i have a lunch  to go to later and i want to take a shower and get ready " Lyle says trying not to blush.
"WHAT DID I MISS" you scream.
"This is so exciting, ahhhhh" you smile.
"How come I wasn't told" Erik grinned.
Lyle shrugged and smiled.
"Byee Lyle good luck!" You wave.
"He must really like her he looked flustered" you smile looking at Erik.
"Oh he does i never knew they were going, out tho he didn't want to say because he wasn't sure yet" Erik said.
You both end up heading to your room after sitting at the table for a while.
"Watching wanna do" you ask.
Erik shrugs,.
"Oo! Since we are going to that party i have to get a dress! Would. You like to come or head home?" You smile.
"I would love to come" Erik smiled.
You both get up and you yell  to your parents that you are going to the mall. Erik opens the car door for you and you both hop in.
"Is the party big" you ask breaking the silence.
"Yea it's pretty big." He says.
You are nothing talking and Erik moves his hand over to you and places it on your thigh and squeezes it (you have on shorts so your leg is bare). You feel the butterflies in your stomach. You finally arrive after slot of chatting.
"I'm so excited" you smile jumping out of the car. Erik locks the car and walks beside you.
"I get to be the judge" he smiles.  You walk in and see all the pretty dresses on stands and hangers. You grab a couple and go into the dressing room.
"How about this one" you do a twirl and smile.
"Beautiful!" He smiles. You go dress over dress until you find one dress with no flaws.
"This one has to be my favorite" you smile twirling around.
"Wow that one is beautiful" you stares at the dress blushing." I think it looks really nice on you"
"I think this is the one I'm going to get it!" You giggle.
You both walk up to the register, your about to pay for it when Erik hands his credit card over.
"Let me pay-" you try to shove your money in front of his hand but the cashier already took his card.
"A gift from me since you got me the cuffs and my favorite snack on movie night" he laughs. You both get out of there and you hug him.
"Thank you again" you smile.