Chapter 22

" are you okay" you run over to him and knee down beside the bed. He shrugs,
"She was so nice before i mean.." he sighs.
"Look..she isn't worth it I wouldn't be sad forget about her she was horrible" you sigh.
He sits there, and just looks at the celling. You see Erik standing at the door way as he walks off. You didn't know if you wanted to go see Erik or say ad comfort Lyle. You end up staying with Lyle and just talking trying to cheer him up.
"Look how about you me and Erik go out for a nice dinner tonight" you smile,
"That would be nice" Lyle says.
"Look I'm going to go check on Erik and let you have a moment to yourself" you squeeze his hand and get up. You walk over to eriks room and see him at his desk with his glasses on.
"Hii.." you slip threw the door and close it behind you.
He doesn't say anything and just looks at his paper.
"Are you okay.." you slowly walk over to him.
"I feel horrible.." he says with stutter,
"It's not your fault" you put your hand on his shoulder.
He turns his chair around, "I haven't seen Lyle this sad in a while..specially about a girl he really liked her.." he sighs.
"Well we are all going out for a nice dinner. Tonight to make him feel a bit better hopefully he already seems a bit better..maybe he needs a brother to talk to.." you smile.
Erik gets up and smiles at you he walks out and you see him go into lyles room, you give them there privacy and sit on the edge of Erik's bed.

You finally see them both com out, they walk in the room and you smile.
"Hiii" you wave,
They both give a little wave back with smiles.
"We should get ready for dinner, i have to head home to get my dress." You smile.
"Hey lemme come" Erik says he grabbing a suit.
"Ill pull the car in front your y/n house" Lyle says.
You and Erik rush down the stairs to the front door. You get to your house and go upstairs to find a dress,
"This one looks good nice and classy" you say to yourself in your head.
"Does this one look okay" you ask Erik.
He nods and grabs the cuffs you had got him and puts them on his suit before putting it on.
You both turn different directions and get dressed. You turn back around and go to your desk/vanity (the desk has a mirror). You put your hair up (any style you imagine), Erik comes his just to make it look neater. You look at each other and he gives you a peck on the lips, you smile.
"You look beautiful" he smiles to you,
"Well thank you handsome" you blush and start waking downstairs.