Introduction

Extended story of Yeh Rishtey hain pyaar ke

Menakshi had forced Kunal and Abeer to leave Kuhu and Mishti in order to save Amish. Menakshi threatened to abduct Amish.

Kuhu, a bubbly girl who loves Kunal. Kuhu, an heartbroken wife, consoling sister, caring massi (aunt) and girl with many hidden wounds, a woman with a brave face. Kuhu has now changed her curly and free spirited personality to a straight and responsible character. Kuhu still heartbroken, doesn't trust anyone and have become posessive sister and aunt. She now helps raise Misha and runs the family by working at a party planning agency.

Kunal, a workaholic, loving husband who now is hurt by his mother's actions and regretful by his reaction

Kunal, a workaholic, loving husband who now is hurt by his mother's actions and regretful by his reaction. He puts on a happy face in front of his broken family. He helps raise Amish with his brother (Abir). Kunal has become a motivator and fun chachu for Amish. Both brothers have become secretive and only talk to the rest of the family when necessary. Kunal and Abir still love their wives and are trying to find and win them back.

 Kunal and Abir still love their wives and are trying to find and win them back

Misha is five year old daughter of Mishti, loved both by Kuhu and Kunal 

Amish, seven year son of Abir and Mishti adored by both brothers. He was born before the seperation through surrogacy. 

Mishti and Kuhu, Kunal and Abir love each other.

All other characters are same

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and vote

hope you love Kuku

SORRY❤ about the mistakes

---------------------------------------------next part mended new life-----------------------------------------------