Roomates

Hi guys. sorry I haven't been updating, i am not in the state of mind rn due to personal matters. This part is just for @noonsharma12345678. Thank you for your kind words. Really appreciate it. They really encouraged me a lot to start writing again. I hope you enjoy this chapter  😍.

After a long day and night of working, Kuhu, Kunal and rest of the team went to their rooms. It was a tiring day and tomorrow was extremely important.

Kuhu was going over a mental checklist as she entered the elevator.. her deepest fear

Flashback

Pregnant Mishti and Kuhu were going towards their apartment. It was just their second week in the unknown city.

They were taking the elevator to their apartment on fourth floor.
They were talking when suddenly dhaadam

The elevator had failed and the sisters had fallen with it. The lights had gone out.
Kuhu was trying to make out her surroundings. She turned on her flashlight. While she was checking for Mishti. She felt blood.....

There was an unconscious Mishti lying there. Kuhu panicked. She was trying to find away to escape. She started banging on the door and calling for help.
After a few minutes and a lot of screaming. Some people came for help.
Kuhu had already called an ambulance. Fortunately, there was an emergency phone.

Everyone got Kuhu and Mishti out of the elevator.

Kuhu rushed Mishti to the hospital. They stayed in there for 2 days. It was a hard and complicated delivery.
Fortunately Misha was born a health child and Mishti also soon recovered. But this incident left Kuhu somewhere traumatized.
Flashbach eneded.

Other day when Kuku and Amish were stuck in the elevator. Meeting her husband who had abandoned her only added more superstitonal fear.

But because there was so much going through Kuhu's mind. She unknowingly entered the elevator.
As she looked up to find herself in an elevator with her so called husband and that tamasha shweta.
She turned around to exit but someone pulled her wrist towards him. It was Kunal and he had pulled Kuhu towards him where there faces were inches apart. They both were looking into each others eyes and the painful past it held.
But the tamasha Shweta had to ruin everything..
(S for Shweta
Kuh for Kuhu
Kun for Kunal)

S: Ahem Ahem
Kuh and Kun seperated themselves

Kuh blushing : Whaat the hell was that

Kun smirking at blushing Kuhu: u seemed to like it.

Kuhu was shocked to see her workaholic husband i mean ex FLIRTING

Kuh shouted: NO and answer my question.

Kun: Wo actually the gate was closing and u were gonna run into it.

Kuh suspiciously eyed Kunal

Kun covering up: u know i read this story about this girls hair getting stuck into the elevator.

The reasons for Kuhu to not use a elevator were just increasing.

Kun: waise it wouldnt matter if ur ugly straight hair get stuck.

Kuhu glared at him.

S: kunal dont u remember how ugly her hair used to look.

Kuhu went out of the elevator mot caring.

S: Chudail ..

Kunal said: tum ho
And ran after Kuhu.

Shweta burned in jealousy alone in the elevator.

Kuhu was going to knock on the door. But looked at the time and retrieved her hand.
She was looking around to find a staff member with an extra key.

But Kunal came instead. (Such a majnu)

Kun: Mujhe bhai ka call aya tha

Kuh: to main kya karun

Kun following kuhu: to wo keh raha the ke Amish and bhai Mishti bhabi oir Misha ke sath night out kar reh hain.

Kuhu turning around: ek to Mishti tumhari bhahhi nahi hain our do fir main kya karun nachun.

Kun: danmm lady chill.

Kuhu rolled her eyes

Kun: to bhai ne kaha ke main tumhe hamare tent main rehne doon.

Kuh: NO THANK U

Kun: Tumhari Mishti ne kaha hain

Kuh: main nahi a rahi

Kun: hey bhagwan KUHU... tum bhi tired ho or main bhi

After a lottt of convincing Kuhu agreed and KuKu went to Abir and Kunal's tent.

Kunal handed Kuhu one of his shirts.

Kuhu unwillingly took one and went to change.

Kunal was setting up a mattress on the floor.
Kuh: Main niche soungi.

Kunal turned to see his rainbow. His real rainbow. With curly hair and a jollier vibe. And she was looking so cute in Kunal's shirt.

Kuh: Wo mera baal gila ho gaya the. She sensed what was going through Kunal's mind.

Kun finally coming out of his senses: Nahi tum upar soojayo

Kuh went ahead and sat on the newly set mattress.
Kuh: i dont want too many helps. So that i cant even repay for.

Kunal unwillingly went and slept in the bed. He stared at his Kuhu who had always loved her comfort now sleeping on the floor. His heart pained looking at her Kuhu and knowing that somewhere he was the reason for her condition.

Kuhu also doozed off to sleep as soon as her head fell on the pillow.

Tomorrow was a huge day for all.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Pls vote and comment
What was your favourite part
What did u not like
What do u want to see
————————————————————————