Part 3 the phone call

Kuhu: hello. kaun hai yaar (who is this)

Mishti: *whispering* Kuhu! important call ho sakta hain uthh (it could be important, wake up)

Kuhu: *gaining awareness* Hi who is this

OP: hi Kuhu

Kuhu: hi sir, sorry 

OP: it's ok, i know i shouldn't have called at such hour. but there is a big project we just got. This could be great break in your career, and we have decided you to be the project manager. 

Kuhu: *smiles* Thank you so much sir. I won't let you down. 

OP: come tomorrow and pick up all the important information. the main event planning can be started after a week but you have to go before then as they need your advice on some things.

Kuhu: yes sir, no problem where would the event be held?

Mishti goes to the kitchen to refill her water botte.

OP: nothing is decided yet they requested our advice before planning ahead. it is short noticed but you should leave soon for it. 

Kuhu exclaimed excitedly : Yes sir !!

Kuhu ends the call and excitedly breaks the news to Mishti 

But the happiness doesn't last long ....

Kuhu: Mishti mujhe Rajkot jana hoga

worry took over Mishti

*Imagine straight hair on kuhu*

Mishti : That's great but Kuhu tu paka karna chahti hai na(r u sure about this)

Kuhu couldn't say no to her boss, this was one of the most important opportunity for her career. As much as she needed the job, the family needed the money. 

Kuhu gathered up her courage : Mishti I am sure, anyways this is an important job. Why should we restrict ourselves. The event is not even in Rajkot. we are only planning it there! don't worry, go to sleep. Good night.

In Rajkot

Abir *on phone: How can she do that. That too both of us! ok Bye

Kunal: What happened bhai

Abir: Nanko, we have an important client. we can't go on the trip we decided to take with Amish. 

Kunal: Bhai, maybe one of us can stay!

Abir: no bigbe-, i mean the company second owner has specifically asked for us both to be presented there.

Both brothers frowned realizing Meenakshi did that to get back at us for avoiding her. 

*Bigben is Meenakshi*

Both the brothers frown after seeing Amish's sad face after they breaked the news to them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks for your support

comment and vote

SORRY about the mistakes :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------next- convincing Mishti and Abir