Kunal changed 2?

Kuhu woke up the next day forgetting about all that had happened. She shrugged it off thinking it was heat of the moment.

Kuhu started her day as regular not knowing what was lying ahead. She washed her hair today as today was Saturday. She always straightens her hair on the weekends after washing it. She does it to keep them less distractive, serious and also not remind of Rajkot's memories.

Kuhu took out her straightener:  Should i straighten my hair, I did it to shut out past, but my past is standing before me now!!. 

Kuhu loved her curls, always misses to flaunt them. Kuhu decided to do it as she didn't want Misha to face such a drastic change happening to her Massi's behavior. 

Misha: aaah

Kuhu rushed outside seeing Misha sitting on the floor with the blanket and around her.

Kuhu picking crying Misha up: Misha how did you fall. are you ok

Misha: my head *sniff*

Kuhu rubbing her head: MISHTI get the heating pad

Mishti: what happened

Kuhu pointing to Misha's head: Heat pad

Mishti ran to the medicine cabinet and rushed the pad to Misha

Mishti ran to the medicine cabinet and rushed the pad to Misha. Both Mishti and Kuhu were very stressed, Misha was the only they had except each other, even the slightest scratch on her would scare them to death.

After a while of warmth, Misha stopped crying and was relieved. 

Mishti: I had a bad dream so i wanted to come to one of you and then I got tangled with the blanket so I fell and my head hit the counter.

Kuhu and Mishti comforted Misha. Kuhu was captured Misha in a hug. As Misha was reciprocating she touched Kuhu's neck.

Kuhu shrieked: tshhh

Mishti inspecting her neck: Kuhu you have burnt yourself!!

Kuhu remembering: Must have done it while I was rushing to Misha.

Mishti grabbed a cooling pad and handed it to Kuhu: look at the jodi of you two, always in a rush and always getting hurt.

Misha and Kuhu giggled. 

Misha the dramaqueen she is:  started with me getting hurt. This day can't get any worse.

Kuhu never wanted Misha to have a bad day, they always protected them from any bad days.

Kuhu: don't say that everyday is good, you just have to find thoroughly the good part about it. 

Misha: only maa has the ablity of making this day better

Mishti: me??

Misha: you are the only one that can make me rajma chawal....

Mishti lovingly patting her on the cheek: Ok done.